Pulled over...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by MickeyGreenthum, Jan 13, 2009.

1. So, I got pulled over for the first time the other day and the event happened like so..

Rolling three blunts with my 4 buddies in the car. we were on a street in the neighborhood where it's very quiet and secluded. we were there for maybe 10 minutes and hadn't lit up yet. so as we're sitting there, i see out of my side mirror a cop pull up.

now, at this point my buddy eats all the blunts and most of the weed, the cop comes up and we converse. eventually he asks about marijuana and I said "not to my knowledge sir" and at this point he asks us all to exit the car.

after an hour of interrogations, searches, and checking us he finds the weed, some more weed on a buddy, and he also had a scale. He sits us all down and we talk. Luckily he finds out my friend is from Pittsburgh, where he is also from. -They shoot the breeze...

Another hour rolls by with us freezing with no jackets and on the side of the road at 2 am.
    The verdict eventually came, and he let us all go. Gave us a warning and let us go. He did give the kid a possesssion a ticket and took his scale. Other than that though, he just let us all go.

Are times changing?

2. #2 OGkush420, Jan 13, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 13, 2009
    You got lucky with a nice cop.Theres plenty of dick face cops out there thatd love to fuck you up the ass.I dont drive around and smoke anymore,its not worth it.
    Did you consent to him asking to search? Why did he ask about marijuana?

3. ive been hearing alot of htese stories now. it could be happening, but if ur friends had a scale, he should of gotten distribution. i think it depends on where you live mainly.

4. Everytime I see a cop in my rear view mirror, my stomach turns.

I hope this cop can pass on his attitude towards weed to every other cop so we can all reap the same benefits you have! Hehe!

5. you could've had it much worse. sorry bout the loss o weed man.