Pulled over

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Dani500, Oct 12, 2016.

1. #1 Dani500, Oct 12, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 12, 2016
    So on a Saturday I was in a car that got pulled over... The car smelled like marijuana. I only had two hits so I wasn't really all that high but the officer asked who's weed it was and the driver claimed it all including the pipe. We were all sat down on a curb since this is my first time being in trouble for anything I was freakin out and was honest and compliant. All four of us admitted to smoking and they called our parents. The cop told us that they would file a report but it's been 3 days and nothing's happened so I'm confused. I live in Idaho which is a state that's super against marijuana. My question is has this happened to anyone before and what do you think the outcome of all this will be?

You must be 18 to be a member here...if you were 18 the cops wouldn't be calling your parents
    jmick

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. In situations like that you should never talk unless it benefits you. It could take weeks until the report is finished and submitted.

How can you tell me this plant is not good for me?

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 2
  3. Who knows what's gonna happen OP...the driver will pry get the screws put them if anything.

Learn a lesson in life tho...don't ride around 4-deep in a car, smoking weed - looking suspicious as f to a cop. Try to get high before you leave the house. And if your'e gonna have weed and a pipe in your car, get a jar or or something to contain the smell after you burn.

4. The only reason we were pulled over is because the tail light I didn't even know was out. I feel stupid I didn't know the kid driving but the guy was my friends friend so I thought hey whatever clearly I was not smart

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. If the driver knew the tail light was out and had a crew smoking in that car...that person is stupid as a mf.

Either way, at least they manned up and owned the weed & pipe as theirs. Hopefully you won't get in trouble.

• Like Like x 1
  6. It's always something simple that will get you pulled. Be smart about it, this entire forum is about a substance that is illegal. Smoke at home or smoke at HOME. Especially if you're a minor. You don't want your future in jeopardy because of some plant. Oh and BTW any goverment job you apply for will see this mishap. The officer might say it's not going on your record, blah blah blah; trust me when I say this you best better believe me it's there.