Pulled over......

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Huskey, Jul 6, 2006.

1. Everynight around 9 or 10 PM I go out and drive around town and listen to Oldies 103.3. Tonight I had to leave later, like 11 PM, for a weed run, rather then just driving liek I normaly do. I told my parents I was off to Wendey's (AkA Marijuana). So I get in my car turn on Oldies and head out. Near my home theres a rotary type thing and there's 2 ways to the spot I was picking up. I waited at the light to go one way fro a minute or so when I relized that I'd be better off taking the highway. I turn and merge into teh high way and go as I usually would to this spot. That's when I get off to a road (where the speed limit is about 35 but i'm not completley sure) So I'm on thsi road going about 35 (Just as fast as all the cars in front of me) Then I suddenly see a cop car poking out of a parking lot and so I slowed down to about 25. I looked back and he was'nt going any where so I was chill and kept driving continuing at 25 if he were to keep watching. Then I look back again and see a new pair of headlights and there getting pretty close (But I thought That might be 'cause I was going 10 under the speed limit. Then I see teh blue lights flashing and my heart drops. I pull over to the side and as I'm doing that....... MY DEALER CALLS MY CELL! So now I have to turn off my cell, turn down teh music and not seem as if I'm reaching for anything. He comes up with his flashlight and I'm scared as hell, I thought I was speeding, and my mom would flip! So he says something about high way saftery and seat-belts and how he's glad to see I;m wearing one. He looks at my registration/ license and tells me that I got pulled over becasue "Inproper Display of License Plate". You usuale only get pulle dover for "Improper" stuff so that they can search for stuff and see if your doing everything legal and such. I had my hat on and a beatles shit so he might have thought I was a hippy just cruisin' around. I kinda look yound and the might have been the reason, considering it was 11:20 ish. I wait and wait for about 10 minutes as I feel people staring at me like "Oh, sucks to be you" So he comes up and give me my license/registration and ciatation and tells me to get it fixed and to have a good night. I say "You too" in the most nervous, anxious voice you've ever heard. I made it seem like like "You too" had about 10-syllables, that how much I was studdering. Then I put on my blinker.. merge out and he turns around. I turn on my cell and the dealer wants to meet me at a new place, so I meet him and I give him an 1/8 for $45 (Which is lot in my area considering other people sell it for 35 ($10 per gram) but I don't have the guys number. So I get home and show my mom the ciatation and she's like o we'll get that fixed, and what not. So I go up to my room and look at the 1/8. It's some pretty dank stuff, lots of hairs. Then I told my story to a friend and now I 've told it to you.

Another thing... The night of July 3/4 I had a dream that it was raining, and I almost flipped my car, then got pulled over becasue I almost crashed. I wake up and are amazed that it rained in my dream and in real life. We basicly got flash flooding, so I wanted food, and headed to Dairy Queen (DQ). It was closed, and I had to driev around a long way to get home, and on teh way ran into some bigggg puddles. Then my car started to sound funny and on a 35 mph road I lost my power steering. Had to grip the steering whel kinda hard. I pulled over and waited 5 minutes, checking my car out (as if there was something wrong I could fix it ) But I survived and thought it was a crazzzy coincidence. Now tonight I get pulled over. Everything from that dream happened except friends being in the car as I got pulled over. I wish I had a camera to show you the 1/8 but I dont have a camera at the time. Anyways, that's my story, hope you enjoyed it.

Also, first time getting pulled over/buying from this dealer.

2. That sucks man getting pulled over Ive been pulled over 3 times driving and once in a car with 8 people lol but thats another story.

One thing Ive noticed is different people all have different luck with cops. Like me I get alot of speeding tickets and one time I was hassled and they got a drug dog and all this shit when I Wasn't smoking and hadn't smoked that day just because the shirt I was wearing that day. But one of my friends has gotten like 5 tickets on 4 occasions where the cop just gets him for everything. Another friend always gets pulled over and he and his car is baked and its so obvious hes stoned but hell only get a speeding ticket, which always gets dropped. So as far as my friends Im in the middle of cop luckiness lol.

3. Getting pulled over is always the worst and I HATE how cops leave their lights on throughout the whole thing. It's like adding insult to injury...anyways in my state if you get a faulty light ticket you can fix the light within like 3 days and get another police officer to inspect and see that it's working and he'll sign the ticket. You take the ticket to the Magistrate's office and basically they'll throw the ticket away. Not sure how it goes in your state though.

4. The tickit doesnt have a fine on it. It's just a warning. It's just like "hey did you notice your license plate?" but they turn it into an epic thing. The cop was cool though, didnt look in my back seat for anything and was'nt sticking his head in or anything like that. I don't really know if it's becasue the numbers/letters are dull or that I'm missing a light back there.

It says Warning: (No action required by the violater)

5. Oh....well even better.