Pulled over with weed, holy fucking shit.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Meganthratalica, Jan 12, 2013.

1. So me and my bro just finished a deal. We bought 7 G's, and left to his house. We fucking are turning into his neighborhood, and the infamous red and blue lights flash behind us. "FUCK". I thought for SURE they pulled us over because of the deal. It wasn't even 5 minutes after it happened. The weed was in the console, and my friend goes "take it out and put it in the glove box!" I told him to chill, and not mess with it, and just relax. The cop walks up to the car, and my friend rolls down the window. Cop asks for license and registration, and says "the reason I pulled you over is because you turned into the far lane at that right turn over there, I'm giving you a warning, so don't do it again, be safe" and walks away. Me and my friend nearly PISSED ourselfs in fucking joy. Holy shit blades, that's the closest I've been to being caught with weed. My hearts still pounding.

2. Where you guys actually live? Perhaps in the states?

Shit, that's a ridiculous thing to get pulled over for around here, you rarely hear of anybody getting pulled over for any kinda crap like that, I never complete stop at stop signs, usually gas it through yellows, switch lanes on the solid white lines, and a few other petty things, but NEVER get stopped for it.

I'm in Brandon, Manitoba

3. Oh wait, no I'm not, I'm Terence Mckenna, and I'm in hyperspace :cool:

4. LUCKY ASS

Cops in VA pull people over for dumb shit also. Its just a reason to pull people over since the state is full of assholes.

5. It's fucking Oklahoma, we would of been fucked with it's marijuana laws. And cops here are assholes.

6. Twenty twooooooooo
    Avenuuuuuuuue
    Thats the place where we all goooooooo
    Fuck I love that song.

Lucky story though man. The only rule I have for carrying green in a vehicle is 'check yoself before you wreck yoself' Ch chikity yoself

7. MAIDEN DUDE! And yes, Ice Cube gives great advice Hahahahaha. I was so fucking relieved, dude, you don't even know.

8. When I lived in NC I was driving, on the phone (they just passed the law they can pull you over for that) AND I was smoking out of a glass pipe when I look up and there is a cop right behind me on my ass. I quickly said "I GOT TO GO!" and dropped everything and tried to be chill as fuck.

Thank the Lord he did not pull me over, I'm guessing he didn't see. I didn't read the OP so I don't even know if this relates.

9. This summer i was heading to a buddies house to get super ripped. it was 11pm, which on a friday night in my town means a checkstop at the end of his street. This wasnt the average 1 car checkstop either, they had every car and every officer at this checkstop. (town is extremely over policed, if you drive past midnight, every second car you see is a cop, and if they see you, you get pulled over guaranteed, no matter how perfect you drive) I usually throw my jar of weed and my vape in the backseat, but this was the one day i decided to pop the trunk and put everything in there. i picked up my friend from his farm and headed into town. the checkstop is usually right in front of the water tower, across from the school, so if you come from the north residential area its straight to the house, miss the cops by half a block. start heading south and what do i see as i come over the hill, the reflector sticker on the back of a cop car. i see the light turn on and im flagged down to stop. I was trippin pretty hard, especially when i saw every officer walking towards me with flashlights, because im the only person dumb enough to risk driving in the area at 11. They asked if i had been drinking, and i said no. they tried looking through the limo tint in the dark, but im sure that didnt work out. The worst part was i had smoked weed IN my car on the way to town and was really stoned for the checkstop, and even i could smell the weed smoke in the car, and i can hardly smell. If im to give any advice for people dealing with cops high or with weed on them, dont let them see that you are scared, be very nice, and act like you have nothing to hide.

10. Got rolled up on last week after toking up, wouldn't you know the cop just happened to be my old DARE officer. Needless to say I got screwed. Fucking pigs.

11. Passed a radar officer going 40 in a 25 today on the way home from work and he didn't look twice. I would honestly tell the officer to fuck off for pulling me over for turning into the far lane on a right turn or whatever happened to you. At least his didn't give you a ticket i guess.

12. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZy16rmI7jk]DAHMER (2002) - movie about Milwaukee cannibal - Part 9 - YouTube[/ame]

Skip to 4:10

13. that is why i moved to texas.. lived in a very large college town. so we got pulled over for "having a modified exhaust"

14. We thought that was bullshit too. Pullin us over for some stupid shit like that? We woulda said something, but we were fuckin scared, so we cooperated as nicely as possible. You could tell my friend was nervous, but good thing the cop didn't notice hahaha.

15. I don't fuck around man, i pay $99 bucks a month on my insurance hahahaha, no speeding tickets, i know all the traffic laws..

I still don't drive with weed in my car, either in the trunk or not at all.

16. You are very lucky he didnt smell the BUD! Cool story.

17. You took dare? Wher you from man i took that shit in grade 6

18. My old dare officer got fired or arrested for smoking weed.

Anyway, you are really lucky. Next time tho don't open shit it just increases smell.

19. I know! I was so glad I didn't get fucked by Oklahoma for having 7 G's haha. I wouldn't have got to use it tonight haha.

20. I'm from OK too man. It's a bitch. Glad you didn't get caught.