Pulled over, weed and bowl taken

Discussion in 'General' started by Sweetleaftoker, Jul 28, 2011.

1. So me and my friend were smokin some amazing kush and got pulled over cuz i was smokin right in front of them, the chick cop pulls up, says "have you been drinkin? Smokin pot? " i say no pretty quietly and she goes "what? Why are your eyes red, and pupils huge? I say uhhh allergies.... She goes ok give me license n shit so i do and she goes back to her car.

Then another dude comes up in another car. Then the lady sobriety tests the fuck out of me (one foot 6 inches, count to 30 thousand, and walkin nine steps, and somethin with abcs, passed them all)
    Then got frisked, luckily not anything in them but a bouncy ball haa then my friend handed over his 1 hitter with weed in it, she asks "is there anything in your car, do you mind if i search"? I say no expecting her not to, but she finds a g of kush and my spoon in my console so she brings it back and says " i guess you forgot it was in there" and i go yeaaa so then we get my friends sister to get us and we got off completely free but i cant get my car til tomorrow

2. You are pretty lucky. I would rather loose a pipe and some weed than possession charges and such.

3. congrats...far out.

4. And her chief pulled up and asked if she found weed, and she says "no they smoked it all" , and she got kinda frisky around my pockets during the frisk lol

5. [​IMG]

6. I know that feel bro. In total I've had 1g, a bong and a pipe taken.

7. #7 PsilocinTHC, Jul 28, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 28, 2011
    Herp...

For some reason this seemed like a herp derp situation at 8am after a heavy session involving a cocktail of substances.
    Glad you got away with it OP. Keep on rockin the Sabbath.:smoke:

8. Never, ever grant consent to a search! Even if you do not have anything never consent. Yeah you got a "frisky frisk" she got your weed and is enjoying the hell out of it right now.

9. #9 Sweetleaftoker, Jul 28, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Should i just have said no?

10. She can't search your car without probable cause. If your car reeked, or the weed/piece was openly displayed, then she could search you. If not, tell that bitch "NO BITCH".

11. You passed the sobriety test.. she had no reason to search. They always do that shit to people who don't know their rights.. probably why she let you off tbh ;)

but she got high as fuck off ur good.. should have told her she was welcome.

12. Lucky. I got charged with possesion for 1gram and a bowl, plus a $350 fine.

13. dude NEVER consent to a search. know your rights! just be happy you got lucky this time!!! but know this for the future:

these vids literally SAVED MY LIFE when i was riding with a half pound in the car
    How to Flex Your Rights During Police Encounters
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eDJrQBwJpqk]‪The RIGHT Way to Handle a Police Stop‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqMjMPlXzdA]‪BUSTED: The Citizen's Guide to Surviving Police Encounters‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

14. Lol the car reeked we had been hotboxin for a couple hours and she asked why it reeked when she first walked up

15. At this very moment, those two particular cops are packing your cannabis in your spoon pipe bowl, sitting in a Dunkin Donuts parking lot, lighting it up.

16. Correct!