Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Pulled Over Last Night

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Broosh, Nov 9, 2007.

1. last night (Thirsty Thursday) me and my 4 friends decided to go on a fun roadie around town. we packed a couple bowls (3 to be exact) and just listened to music at around 2 a.m. we're probably about less then a mile from where we live, and suddenly the car behind us flashes their brights on and off, on and off. the driver simply is like "what the fuck is this douche bag doing?" and then suddenly blue and red flash and we get pulled over. the driver was stupid enough to pull over on a bridge, so the officer had to yell through his mega phone to keep pulling forward (looked suspicious as hell that he pulled over there). at this time we hadn't even rolled the windows down yet, so we KNEW we were fucked. he comes up to the window, and asks for our IDs and such. and says that he pulled us over because one of his back tail lights displays a different color then it should. (it was cracked, so the bulb glowed yellow/white, but it was supposed to be red). so obviously its bullshit that he pulled us over, and just wants to be an asshole. he started moving his flash light everywhere, asking us questions. the scary part was, everyone in the car was drunk except for me (including the driver). so i knew he could do a breathalizer and they'd all be fucked up for sure. it just so happens he comes back to the car after checking out our records, says thank you for being so cooperative, and says that we can go.

but the weird AND good thing is, i never got a buzz kill from it :smoke:

2. Wow your lucky. I got pulled over for having my tag light out and he gave me a $175 ticket for it too.

3. yeah i was lucky, especially bc no one had their seat belt on either.

4. im sort of wondering if you hotboxed the car?

if you did thats one dumb cop

you guys were probably so clearly baked wish i couldve been there i wouldve laughed so hard when the cop left

5. luckiest guys alive.

6. I hope you realise how incredibly stupid you were for doing that. I just lost a cousin recently who was with someone in a car who was driving drunk, and they got into a car accident which neither of them survived.

I sincerely hope you learned a lesson, even though you did not get in trouble with the law.. Because even though it sucks to get in trouble with the law, it would suck even more to lose your life.. you only get one chance at life, and it's fragile.. life itself is your biggest opportunity, don't take it for granted. Have fun, but be careful man..

7. Worst in my being pulled over experience was just like wow.

Me and 4 other friends go to a park and smoke up a few bowls and a few J's. We were planning on going midnight bowling, cause it is fun and we get in for free. We are all completely baked to the shits. Were driving through Gahanna and next thing you know were being pulled over. I'm sitting shotty with a 1/4 in my pocket and a bowl. Cop pulls us over for burnt out tail light. Asks for ID and the driver is to high to even get it out. He is jabbering on about how hard it is to pull his ID out. Cop then asks for registration. Were in his moms car and she has a shit ton of papers in the glove box so my friend really starts looking for it asking the cop, is this it, is this it? So finally we find it. He lets us go. The cop was cool about it so...

No more than 30 minutes later, were going to grab some food, we get pulled over again. Two bitches, and I say bitches not only because they were girls but because they were really bitches. We go through the same shit. One of em is shining the flashlight in everyones faces asking if we have drugs or alcohol etc etc.

I donno, being pulled over 2 times in 30 min. just blows.

8. I have a similar story.

Me and 3 friends were at my cities town center at aroun 8 pm. My friend (the driver) doesn't smoke but he let us hotbox his car while he went to the store. We finish up and I take out my guitar and we all just get out and lean on the car with the windows down. A cop walks up to us and sticks his head right in the car (trying to smell it I guess) Luckily for us he's a big guitar player and we ended chatting for a bit.