Pulled over friday morning

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Akerfeldt, Feb 13, 2011.

1. So friday morning I was running later than normal and rushed out of the house after a quick shower. i was speeding and a state trooper pulled me over a littler after 6 am. no big deal, i knew i was wrong so i wasn't mad. so he takes my license and registration. i'm waiting with the heat cranking because its like 7 degrees out and he finally comes back with my ticket (65 in a 55). while signing the ticket, he attempts to accuse of me of masking a smell in my car. i told him that i didnt. i said i smoke cigs in the car (which he could clearly see them in my cupholder) then asks me when was the last time i smoked weed in the car. obviously i answered 'never' and i was finally on my way.

i obviously do smoke weed but i've never done it in any of the cars i've owned. i had fresh clothes on and was freshly showered and this friggin cop is trying to tell me he can smell weed in my car at 6am..and no, i do not wear cologne. i've always had respect for cops but god damn, some feel they must prove something i guess.

2. He was probably hoping for you to incriminate yourself somehow. Well handled.

3. You handled yourself perfectly. Most people attempt to fall into there traps, but fuck em:D

4. Its a State boy my friend, they will do that kind of shit to you

5. He was just trying to get some time wasted by having to book you for weed. lol

6. I hate cops that try incriminating people on something that they have no suspicions about.

7. What a dick.

8. rule number one... if you are not arrested or being detained, you do not need to tell the police ANYTHING.... you do not need to answer any questions they ask you, you do not need to tell them anything....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8z7NC5sgik]YouTube - Don't Talk to Cops, Part 1[/ame]