Pulled over for speeding with stolen and controlled substances

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by SnortIt, Dec 22, 2009.

1. My girl, my buddy and I were speedin 15 over the limit accidentally. We were smokin a rillo when I see lights behind me, I'm like, nah not me. Then I pull into some restaurant. My girl crumpled the rillo into the ashtray. My friend threw his jacket over the 250$ in stolen shit. I had my tags out as well as no license and it smelled like dank. I thought for sure I was going to jail.

So the cop ask for my license and insurance. My license is suspended so I told em I don't have one. I gave him my insurance tho. He checked my tags n shit and told me he smelled the dope in the car. I was like sir. I apologize but I was going Christmas shopping for my girls nephew I didn't mean to speed I got off the highway and didn't know the limit was 45 I wasn't thinking. He went to his car, ran all my shit.

I'm thinkin' well baby call up your mom, and my friend call yours cause I'm gone.

Well fuckin cop comes to the window and says. You are too young for all this man, there's a point system now and your car smells like dope and you don't even have a license. I was so appreciative I fuckin made sure he knew it. I promised him I'd go home and I did.

I really think that was a sign from above sayin' not to steal. My girl, friend and I stole a lot I was justified because it was from an evil company but after that I felt my luck run thin and I believe God said STOP before it gets bad. So I did I'm done with that stupid shit.

2. good stuff dude. good stuff. glad you're not in the slammer.

3. Me too, me too.

4. stealing is kinda lame...even if the company is "evil"

5. the only acceptable places to steal from are bookstores because we as americans hate books so much we should be encougraged to steal em and read them,

6. must have been a chill fuckin cop. i would like to run into one in a situation like yours.

7. im confused.. why didnt you get arrested again? not that i wanted you to but i dont get it. i got rolled n arrested i wasnt told a point system. lady luck was with you that day

8. karma didn't bite you in the ass, it came back to scare you take it as a sign.
    glad you got out of that situation tho.