pulled over extremely fucked up

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Ta'veren, Mar 20, 2005.

1. So last night, me and a friend were at a party. We had drank a bottle of canadian club whiskey between the 2 of us, and we had another opened bottle of grey goose that was like half full from another time in the car. We decide to leave the party and head home, but not before hotboxing the car. We pulled into a parking lot, each poulled out our weed and pipes and packed em. We pass these back and forth, until we are both crunk out of our minds.
    He says to me, "man, I shouldn't be driving right now." and I told him, "we'll go grab a slice of pizza at the gas station over there and it's not a very far drive to my house, you'll be alright for a 5 minute drive." So we went and got some pizza and while in the gas station I went to take a piss, I tried opening the bathroom door and I started shaking the door and trying to get it open, when I realized it was the womens restroom and there was someone inside of it. So we buy our pizza and head out of there quickly because everyone was looking at us.
    We leave the gas station and there is a 4 way intersection with only one car coming that was like 50 feet from the stop, my friend pauses and slows down but doesn't stop fully because there was so one coming except the one car. we keep driving and see flashing blue and red lights run straight through the intersection. Fucking cop runs a stop sign going 40 to catch us for not stopping completely, who is being more dangerous here?
    At this point we are both extremely fucked up, my friend that was driving me was telling me how at this point everything is spinning and twisting in a really fun and trippy way. The cop walks up to the car and we can smell weed in the car. My friend promptly gives him his license and asks if he needs to see his registration. The cop asks him, "Is your insurance up to date?" my friend says yes and the cop told him, " I believe you, I don't need to see anything." My friend started like rambling about some deer that were running in the road that WEREN'T THERE AT ALL.
    The cop didn't even give us a warning, he let us go and told us to be safe. If it were any other cop from this town, they would have been lokoing at our eyes and shit, asking us to step out of the car. They would have realized we were drunk. We would have gotten possession of alcohol and weed, open container, peraphernalia, my friend would have gotten driving intoxicated on weed and alcohol and also running a stop light. We were very lucky indeed.

2. WoW!!!

That's some hella luck right there!!! :D

3. talk about luck bro

glad all is well!! keep tokin

4. LOL about the deer. Very nice luck man, when I drive drunk or stoned I make sure I do everything legally. My friends always yell at me because I always come to a complete stop then go so that a cop has no reason to pull me over.

5. HAHa my friends say the same about me...call me a pussy and shit....but would i rather get arrested and not get a good job or some shit or live a good life and not regret 1 night ya know thats how i look at that shit which is why everyoncce in a while i think of what im doing because i could always get caught for some reason dusahfdusahfdosa im high

6. drivin drunk isnt cool, but other than that dude LUCKY lol

7. yeah...don't drive drunk. consider yourself lucky - it wasn't your time to go to jail apparently. lesson learned?

8. Probably not the best idea driving in that state?

9. now let me guess. :rolleyes:

2 guys completely fucked out of their minds blowing through an intersection or a cop with professional training with his lights on blowing through an intersection. :eek:

Maybe you were still fucked up when you wrote this because you guys pulled the steriotypical drunk driving and the cop wanted to find out what was going on. he probably let you guys go becasue he probably reconized the car from the area and knew your lives would be fucked over for a few years if he arrested you.

That quote should be in the International Humor Hall of Fame :smoke:

10. dude thats a cool story

11. That was a pretty sweet story, I've gotten pulled over for a rolling stop while high befroe also. Except I was rolling doing about 120 and I got a 350$ ticket.

12. we were going like 5 through the intersection though. We slowed down a lot, but there were no cars coming and it was a right turn, I think most people would have done the same, but w/e.

13. Speeding Ticket:

If you get pulled over and you KNOW you were speeding, here's a nice little trick i learned from a lawyer friend. This only works if there's traffic around. At least two cars in your immediate vicinity. When the cop pulls you over, he'll probably ask you "Do you know how fast you were going?"

Answer: No, sir. I was keeping up with the flow of traffic.

Then he will probably ask for your info (Driver's liscense, Registration, Proof of insurance)

He's pissed by now because you gave him a valid excuse. He will go back to his car to run your records and hope that you have any outstanding warrants/previous record.

If you don't, expect a warning! :)

This works because the officer's argument will not hold up in court if there were other cars nearby. The officer could have easily clocked the guy next to you and pulled you over thinking that YOU were speeding. Also, moving with the speed of traffic is less dangerous than doing the speed limit if everyone else is blazing past you.

It has worked multiple times for me! Good Luck.

14. I'm the same exact way. Whenever I'm stoned I drive perfectly because we usually smoke in the car and bake it, so it reeks like weed, and we always have shit on us. so I don't really want to get pulled over.

Back to the story.
    All I can say is that you are one lucky bastard that that cop was cool.

15. Life saver info rite here!!:D

16. hahahahah that's lucky but man...the deer is great! I love that crap! :smoke:

17. Something similiar happened to me a few weeks ago... My bud said he had just gotten some mad good weed and we wanted to chill and smoke. So we did. We clam-baked my car and were both high outta our fucking minds. To top it off, we're in a town were the cops are known to be dicks (they've pull random people over and search their cars, give tons of tickets n shit).. So I'm driving along with my buddy in the passenger seat, when I realize there is a cop behind me flashing his lights. We had our pipes and weed spread out all over the car n' shit so we start panicing just basically throwing the shit everywhere. I pull over, and the cop starts walking up to the car. At this point, I was so fucking baked that I was blacking out. He just asks for the usual license,etc and as I'm handing him it I realize my hands going everywhere all shaky n' shit. So he takes my license back to his car to run everything and everything, comes back and says we're good to go. I was amazed. The car reaked of marijuana, and I was literally passing out in the seat as the cop talked to me (I said only 1-2 words!) ... I don't even remember what he pulled me over for, to be honest.