Pulled Over By Detectives-Got Away CLEAN

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Deleted member 180229, Oct 13, 2010.

1. #1 Deleted member 180229, Oct 13, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 13, 2010
    We were smoking a bowl behind a shopping center when all of a sudden these two undercover detectives in an unmarked Ford Taurus come wailing around the corner and block our car in so we can't move.

Then they ran out the car and tapped on my window to get me to roll it down.

He asked "whats that", and gestures towards my piece.

I tell him its my bowl and I was using to smoke marijuana with my friend. (In a very calm, respectful and collective tone..VERY Important!)

He then told me and my friend to exit the vehicle and conducted a full search of my vehicle, excluding the trunk.

He found:

My bowl, grinder, 2 grams of bud, my bong, and an empty weed bag.

After some more questioning and a background check, the Detective HANDED ME my weed, and bowl.

He then said, "have a nice day fellas" And I was on my fucking way:smoke::eek::D

No police report, no lecture, no nothing!

You gotta love decriminalization in New York (Long Island)!!!

You know the sad/shitty thing though...they were really looking for dealers selling heroin in the area we were smoking in. :(

2. damn homie nice! what part of NY was this in... thats the important question lol

3. Suffolk County, Long Island, NY

4. Nice! :D
    That must have been awesome, no trouble at all.
    Shit, I'd be freaking the fuck out though...
    Glad that the police in your area are going after something worth going after.

5. Yeah they get my respect in that aspect. They were actually actively looking for heroin users, not just bothering kids trying to smoke some good old weed!:smoke:

And I was REALLY baked when the whole thing was going down, so it wasnt hard keeping my cool:smoke:

6. You must have great Karma lol. Cops must of been good people

7. I firmly believe that Karma Is What You Make It!!

I was nice, respectful, and presented myself in an organized fashion. Thats what really got me out of trouble!:wave:

8. I respect police who are like that, going after the murders and rapist instead of the kid smoking a plant. The cops in my area are pretty chill about weed. My buddy got pulled over with a Q and scale and they took it and said they would call about charges, but they never did!

9. they were probably looking to bust someone else man. They were probably looking for a duffel of heroin or some shit. I've said it before but Narcotics detectives (plain clothes cops) will not bother with the end user (especially a stoner just smoking weed) because busting some dude with bud is a dead end arrest and wont lead them to bigger fish.

10. exactly

11. just had a d-tech experience last week with nassau county police. they were a-holes.. and definitely would of busted us if we had something

12. holy shit, cops that don't waste their time and our money on stupid shit

:O

13. Yeah i heard Nassua cops is grimey.

14. yup nassau fuckin blows, richest part of LI all the cops are fat lazy fucks who have nothing better to do then hate on smokers and sit behind a bush with a radar gun!

reminds me of the common jingle

"I smell Bacon, I Smell Grease... I Smell Nassau County Police!"

fuck police

15. so they took your grinder and bong? they probably just needed a piece to burn.

16. Nope, they left the grinder in my car, and placed the bong (in its case) on top of my trunk:smoke:.

17. you got lucky they were dt's, my boy just got busted in farmingdale in his car. the cops dumped out the weed and didnt even care but then they arrested him for the paraphernalia lol

18. Shit stanks, thats not too far from where we were