Pulled over by cop...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Bego, Jun 15, 2010.

1. oooooooohhhh this explains everything haha in the US they would have towed your car and taken you to jail. I was wondering too why he was gonna take your weed in and not you, cause in the US if you're caught with herb they arrest you on the spot. It's bullshit I know

2. sounds more like it was the fish and game commission(or Canadian equivalent)?

3. and that's not true....I've been stopped out in bum-fucking middle of Tennessee(no offense to any) but the cops flipped our vehicles, found over ounce of middies, bout a quart of nugz, and a WHOLE ashtray filled with roaches. It was me and my girl in my truck, and my old man was following us in his motor home(flipped that also). Now I was driving my truck, at the time I didn't have a license, and neither did my pops! To make a long story short: they let us go with no fines, NOTHING!, found out bout his license, didn't even ask me for mine. So they made me drive his huge ass motor home, and had my girl(only one with the L) drive my shit. They took the ounce of mids, and left us the nugz and roaches! besides really flipping the shit out of that MH(they were taking shit apart with screw-guns and even under the vehicle ) they were pretty cool.......funniest part was we kept telling them they already got our stash, but they swore there'd be more. true story though... Oh the old man was wasted, and was riding my ass(cause we was following each other) and that's why they supposedly pulled us over!

4. That's not true at all dude. In MA, where I live, weed has been decriminalized. If you get caught with under an ounce here you get a $100 dollar fine. I'm not even sure if they enforce the fine either.

5. ok i should have said in most states in the US because even with decriminalization and medical, that's still less than half of the states. The exception doesn't prove the rule buddy

EDIT: i'm just pointing this out, no hard feelings :)

6. Hmm? All I was saying is that there are several states in the US where you won't end up in jail if you get caught with some weed on you, because you told Bego that you'll be arrested on the spot for having weed in the US...

7. ya i really don't think cops care about weed...it's the other shit.

8. this is why i spoke up. "that's not true at all dude" would imply that you won't go to jail for possession in the US, but actually in quite a few states you will, especially states in the bible belt.

9. No empties. 3 closed beer. And the beer just happened to be there I didn't plan on drinking all of them. Of course I was fishing.