Pulled over by 11 cop cars with guns drawn.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Snap, Jun 15, 2010.

1. Alright so last Friday night me, my girl, her friend, and my buddy (madbadger on here) all went to Denver to this venue called Cervantes to check out some Dubstep DJ's, Excision/Subvert. Anyone from CO can tell you this places is off like 22nd and Stout, so the shittiest part of Denver right outside downtown near five points.

Anyways we were all pretty sober, I had a few beers and mixed drinks got a slight buzz and the show was horrible because the crowd was gay as fuck. All dudes trying to mosh while I'm trying to just enjoy myself and keep the ladies from being trampled. Some fuck dropped a glass and my girl stepped on it and cut her foot. So we decided to leave a little early, around 1am.

We walk out, walk about a block and all the sudden BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM. Someone fires off like nine shots right across the street. At first I didn't even think it was gun shots because there were like three cop cars all around the block. I thought it was some kids lighting off black cats fucking with people. But a closer look I saw some gang bangers were walking down the middle of the street sayin "fuck the police, we run this shit" crap like that.

Everyone just fuckin books it and hits the ground for cover. We waited it out not sure what the fuck was going on, some dude mentioned there were Bloods around or some shit, idk. But about 10 mins later we decided it was safe to walk to the car, which is where the shots sounded like they came from). I just figured no one is going to shoot two white chicks for no reason, so we'll be safe.

So we get in the car, and start driving confused as fuck as to what just happened. All these cops were walking/driving around looking for the gunman. We drive a couple blocks and this cop has his spot light out and shines it right in the car. We kept driving and he kept driving. We drive another couple blocks, turn down a one way street and WHOOP WHOOP. Cop turns on his lights and pulls us over for no reason.

I look behind me and see two more cop cars pull up and I figured they suspected my girl of drunk driving or some shit (she was 100% sober, thank god). Then all the sudden this cop car comes down the wrong way on the one way street and slides to block the road, another cop blocks the side street and five more surround us.

At this point there was so much shit going on none of us had any fucking idea what the hell was happening. So on the loud speaker the cop yells at my girl to turn the car off with her left hand, throw the keys outside onto the street and have everyone stick both hands out the windows. She looks out the window and starts crying, turns out we had about about 20 cops, all with guns pulled on us. They tell her to get out, walk backwards towards the cops. Next was her friend who was ridding shotgun, told her the same thing, walk backwards towards the cops. Next was my buddy (madbadger) and when it was me and him left in the car he just looks at me and says "shit, dude I have molly in my wallet". I didn't know what to tell him but I said "don't even think about reaching in your pocket, you'll get blown away." So he just bits the bullet and walks out, backwards towards the car.

So I'm left all alone and they finally tell me to get out. I thought I was going to get shot trying to lift up the seat so I could get out of the car. Fucking mayhem. I eventually get out and walk backwards toward the cops voice. Holding my hands up in the air, fingers crossed this fucking asshole slaps cuffs on me hard as fuck. He pinned me up against the patrol car and searched me. I was in shock so I kinda made a smart ass remark saying "holy shit 11 cop cars, you guys aren't fuckin around".

This shit pissed the cop the fuck off. He fucking yanks my ass and starts cussing me out, calling me a piece of shit for not respecting him, saying he is risking his life for me and all this bullshit, saying how he has a family to go to and he's just doing his job keeping pieces of shit like me off the street. Slams me face down onto the back of the cop, and at this point I thought my ass was for sure going to go to jail. This dick head cop just continued to rape my ass, cranking on my arm smashing my face onto the trunk, took all my shit out of my pockets and threw it on the ground. At this point I was so fucking pissed but if I tried to fight back they would of fucked me up more. So I have this cop yelling at me and my girl screaming at me to shut the fuck up. So I just closed my eyes and took this cops beating like a bitch.

They search the car, and found some booze and weed, no gun like they suspected. We ended up getting a waring for the open container in the car and my girl has a MMJ card so the weed wasn't a problem. My buddy got lucky as fuck and the cops didn't find the molly in his wallet. So after about 20 mins of sitting in hand cuffs getting my ass thrown around and verbally abused they decided it was a mistaken identity. A FUCKING MISTAKEN IDENTITY.

Apparently whoever called 911 said the shooter was in a black Honda (same car my girl was driving) and was african american. So I fit the description and the cop who shined his spot light on us called for back up and the blocked us in. Cops didn't even apologize for traumatizing the girls, fucking my arms up, and making a huge mess of the car. So yea there ya go, arrested for suspected drive by shooting. I'm sitting here writing this and still can't believe it happened.

2. Holy God, I'da pissed my pants. Especially when I saw the guns drawn at me. I'm glad no one got in any trouble. I'm sorry you got roughed up. Though I would have kept my right to remain silent in this situation.

3. That sucks... I would be really pissed if that happened to me. Good thing you all got home safely though. Your friend could have been in trouble for the molly.

4. WOW some fucked up shit dude! At least you wern't rollin balls or something that could have been pretty intense. Just further concludes that cops will be/are dicks to innocent people and dont give a fuck about how there behavior is towards innocent people like yourselves.

5. Did you collect any names or badge numbers?

6. Yikes!
    :eek:

Sounds like you would have been safer trying your luck with the gangbangers, to be honest!

7. good thinking.. report them fuckers

8. I didn't get any badges or anything, I just wanted to get the fuck out of there and not cause any more problems. If I opened my mouth at all they would of for sure taken my ass to jail. It just isn't worth trying to sue because I don't have the time nor sufficient amount of evidence.

9. Fuckin assholes

10. Thats some pretty fucked up shit man. that was defiantly a bit over kill it sounds like. and those cops sound like douche bags. there is no need for them to do shit like that.
    I hate when cops think they are above the law and don't have to be respectful because they enforce the laws. they are just like everyone else, there is no need for them to be assholes about shit.

11. Damn thats legit

12. Well it sucks to hear that happened, especially after you were cooperative with them, but at the very least you got the consolation of not getting in trouble for the 3 substances

13. If you have a single bruise, a mark, anything, you can sue the shit out of them. Get yourself a lawyer and I'd bet on the department settling. The city has an eff up fund for this kind of shit, it's your money really.

They have the right to detain you, but they don't have the right to slam you against a vehicle and verbally abuse you. Just like you don't have the right to abuse them verbally. It is technically assault and I bet one of those cars got it all on camera. You threaten to take them to court over the abuse and the visible bruising and you'll win.

But this is the reason I left CO. I got hassled one night in Granby walking home from a kicking party while on a snowboarding trip. Cop thought I was on drugs or some shit, held me for like 45 minutes in his stanky ass SUV because I'd had a DUI in Cali a few years before... Even though I was walking!

My younger brother happens to be a cop so a few minutes later and somehow he found out I'd been picked up and he got me released ASAP. I moved away immediately, I don't fuck around with dumbass hick Colorado cops with guns. I hear nothing but horror stories about Denver, and the police in CO in general now. Bunch of wanna be Marine ass wipes that got out of high school and had no one to bully.

I respect how they approached you guys, just not the abuse, that's straight illegal and they know it. They think because you're black you won't call them on it, because they do whatever they can to keep black and brown brothers beat down in to thinking there is no one who can help.

I promise you, there is at least ONE honest person in IA who would love to nail bullshit like this for the promotion.

14. Like fuck did he do that to protect you. Everything this guy did was for one reason, and that to get some power trip, ego boost by slapping an innocent guy around in front of his buddies.

15. It's the sound of the police!!!

16. pigs! holy fuck man that is some injustice right there. thanks cops for keeping us safe huh

17. Wow, I bet the shooters got away because it seems like they spent most of their time with you... thats pretty fucked up dude, stupid ass cops!

18. ridicules story dude. fucking insane. props to you for not nailing that fucking pig right in the face, what an asshole. that would only create more problems though...better off to let the dick do "his job"...

19. Wow. That's fucking insane.

I would Sue the shit out their department asap, just the fact it happened is all proof you need. Just imagine if one of those dumbass pigs acidentally hit their trigger and killed one of you guys. also, if you really received a beating, you would have bruises. Get yourself a good lawyer and you could probably get away with mad charges. Racial profiling, police brutality, etc....

20. Take pictures of all injuries and go to a doctor ASAP. It will come in handy if you do decide to sue.