Pulled over and searched, lucky

Discussion in 'General' started by Str4ightb4ked, Sep 4, 2011.

1. So fucknthe pigs I got pulled over and fully searched tonite, reason being my gps was in my "way of view" and should to the left more. My two friends put the bud in their ass cheeks and got searched and they didn't find anything on them, and even the bud dropped out his ass and he stepped on it to hide it. I didn't have my fucking licence on me cuz I left EVERYTHING at home. My other friend did, there was a total of 4 people all over 18.the cop asked the passenger to step out and apparently saw a bag in his pocket. Searched him didn't find anything then searched the car and found 1g And a gb set up, I had a scale under the seat but got passed over. We were all fuckn blazed and smoked right b4 and was going to 711 to get a blunt. Anyways, I , the driver, is off scotch free. No charges and my friend got charged with possession and had to drive home cuz he had his license,. They had 4 fuckin cops show up. But I'm lucky but sorry for my friend. But hitting this fat bowl couldn't be anymore relieving

2. Damn bro you got lucky.

One time me and my friend just picked up an 1/8 and we were heading back and a cop was searching some other kids, and as we passed by my friend yelled "yeah" out the window. Shit you not the cop let the people he was searching go and hauled ass to get right behind me, followed me for like 2 miles and then pulled me over cause the liscence plate holder the dealership put on my car covered the the word " lone" and ended up going to jail. Shit sucked. You got lucky op!

Edit:Cop searched the car and found the bud

3. Did you get the bag your friend stepped on? Lol

4. Haha yeah he did, he acted like he was fuckin w his key and dropped them and pikes up the bud.

5. Lucky man lucky. Your friend not so much :(

6. wait were you smoking in the car?

7. My bad, not in the car we all blazed at my house right b4heading out.:smoke: we all chief in on the 8gs that were saved by ass cheeks

8. something like that happened to me few months ago but was much worse. first of al the cops in my town are fucking assholes and pull over kids for no reason especially the pig who pulled me over, officer Taylor. This also happened about a week after i turned 18. So i was driving around and a cop signaled me to pull over for absolutely no reason at all. He then looked in my trunk and found a quarter oz of bud. SInce I had previous charges, this then gave them a warrant to search my house, where they found much more. Ended up finding a pound in total.I ended up getting expelled from my high school, had to do a short bid in jail, and was even on the front page of my towns website. Got fucked over.

9. Sucks man. Cali ftw.

10. #10 glazedKnuckles, Sep 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    ...so many things wrong that I don't know where to begin

11. Cop pulled me over tonight for speeding. Let me off without even a ticket. You guys have shitty luck with cops.

12. Woah Woah Woah, wait they can search your house if you have previous charges? Like I can get a speeding ticket and the pigs can search my house? Wtf? :eek:

13. previous possession charges*

14. obviously not a speeding ticket

15. They search his house because they found a quarter in his trunk, and having a previous charges didn't help.

16. I got pulled over by officer Taylor last night.... Yoo Cameron ?

17. you smoked ass weed?

18. Fuck yeah, I think it got piffer up there

19. To lucky

20. Shits looking better on my friends case. Fuckk the police .