Pulled a STUPID high move today...

Discussion in 'General' started by Diplo, Mar 8, 2013.

1. Today me and two friends were going to get food, we got high before and I had forgotten that I had a small plastic grinder with a bowl or two of weed in it located in my back pocket.

We got into the place we were getting food and stood in line. I was taking my phone out of my back pocket but accidently knocked the grinder on the floor at this place. It opened up and ALL of the pot spilled out.

I reacted fast anda grabbed the grinder and left the place to avoid any issues. Someone might have seen me but I don't know and don't think it would matter lol.

It's just funny someones going to find what fell out on the ground their. Weird situation and super awkward.

2. I'm sorry, but that's fucking hilarious!!

3. wow thats crazy hahaha

4. Haha thats crazy, but not as crazy as that guy who dropped his glass pipe in class.

5. + rep. thats funny as shit haha

6. This thread gave me a good idea for a video. Go to the mall and have random objects fall out of your pocket when your reaching for your phone while striking up conversation with a random person. Personal things. Tampon, condom, a little dildo, just make it extremely fucking awkward. Maybe it's already been done. People's reactions would be priceless. Just to see the awkwardness painted across their face would be awesome. Hell you could even buy an unused grinder and fill it with oregano or something.

7. hahaha goodjob bruh

8. I legitimately was in line at a gas station, reached for my phone and oops- out came a bag with some hash in it. I just high tailed it out of there. Luckily i hadn't pumped gas yet

9. Yes bro, that is a stupidly entertaining story. Well done.

10. That's hilarious:laughing:

I did the same thing on a bus once, although there wasn't anything in it at the time. Someone had to hand it back to me from under their feet, was a little awkward..

11. [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hqV-c_npeJ4[/ame]