Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Pull over

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by bkadams, Sep 19, 2011.

1. So today me and my buddy were bombing around on my Honda 350 fourtrax.I get on start er up and go down the road a cop goes by and instantly whips around.I then turn around to run from the cop my buddy decided mines well just pull over as neither of us had helmets and didnt want to risk getting injured. So I pull over baked off my ass ask if its registered and it wasnt and allt his other shit. He knew I was baked as my eyes were red as fuck nd I reaked of skunk he didnt even attempt to search me. He ended up giving me a court summons I expect a $100 fine but I think I got off pretty easy as he coulda nailed me for no registration,no headlight,no brakes,operating on the road,having a passenger,oui.Feel so lucky in a way :rolleyes: Was right infront of my dealers house to everyone around came outside watching baked off there asse's bet they had a nice show.

Anyways tell me your storys of being baked off your ass and getting pulled over.

2. You were gonna run from the cops with no brakes?

3. Indeed I was I use the shift down method to slow down works like a charm :smoke:

4. I swear I saw this somewhere else.

So the cop didn't take your bike, how'd you get away with that?

5. [quote name='"d4rkw0lf2k7"']I swear I saw this somewhere else.

So the cop didn't take your bike, how'd you get away with that?[/quote]

It's a four wheeler. And if it were me and I was on my four wheeler I woulda fuckin screwed outta there. No cop would be able to catch me.

6. True that it'd be different if we had helmets or I was by myself. But im not the kind to put a friends life in danger unless willing and he suggested to pull over oh well small town they'd catch up with me eventually.

7. [quote name='"bkadams"']
    True that it'd be different if we had helmets or I was by myself. But im not the kind to put a friends life in danger unless willing and he suggested to pull over oh well small town they'd catch up with me eventually.[/quote]

Oooooo I thought you both had your own my bad I skip a lot when I'm high. Yeah dude I hear ya then especially if you were in town. That sucks man I hope you get out of it. Plead not guilty and talk to the d.a you might be able to get some of it dropped.