Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Pull hits Fast or Slow?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by benthamj49, Apr 16, 2010.

1. Do you prefer to take fast hits or slow hits with a bong? Do you think one is more efficient over the other? It seems like the weed burns at the same rate regardless of pull velocity but its hard to tell with my little piece.

2. I have a red acrylic bong with a small metal bowl.
    My friends pull way too hard and suck all the weed down the hole into the bong water,
    I like to take slow pulls, which works just as well, and I burn all the weed instead of just the top

3. i usually pull slow then clear it with all my might.

4. I like a slow milk. When you do it slower, the smoke spends more time in the water and cooler areas so is cooler going into your throat. When I clear the bong I take a super hard and short intake to send it all into the deepest parts of my lungs.

Gets you ripppppppped.

5. I've always found a slow, creeping milk hit achieves the most potent results.

6. This.

The thread can now end.

7. end the thread before the giant argument over which method of a bonghit gets you higher?

no chance! :p

8. Oh fuck that's right, I forgot where I was!

9. Haha That made me lol!
    :smoke:

Let's get this ball rolling..

"Dood wtf, fastr hits git me seeewwwww baked. Lyke, soo baked.

Yall are just ignorant."

10. Damn straight!
    SLOW HITS WASTE WEED!!!
    :devious:

what are all yall ganna do now?!
    :p

*voted for slow hits*

11. I'm waiting for someone to come in here and try to legitimately argue for fast hits.

I see there are two people who did vote for fast hits. Hopefully they don't show their face, haha.

12. sloooow

13. Pull 'em in slowly, admire that milkshot of yours!

Rip the bong with forceful might.

14. Efficiency isn't as much of an issue as comfort and quality.

15. Slow and easy man. You don't want to torch it too hard, just let it do it's thing. Really gives it that extra oomph, to me anyway.

16. I LOL'd. Have another green dot, on me.

17. Hahah you guys are too funny. My friend hits his bong really hard and fast the entire way through but I'm with you all I take slow hits and rip it hard to clear it out.

18. is it gay if i say i love you?
    :love:

19. Love takes many forms. I have a few male friends who I would gladly say I love with no homo implied. Thanks for the sentiment.

20. slow and deep hits