pukkabudz

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by gator224, Dec 19, 2013.

1. anyone ordered from pukkabudz?

2. Nobody? It looks new, I cant find any info on it before september. They had an ad link on Hightimes website, some interesting looking strains. I just don't know about ordering from a place so new, with no reviews or any other info other than the website and a hightimes ad.

3. I guess I'll be the gineaua pig, talked to the guy ordered some stuff, we'll see how it goes. I'll update when I receive my order.

4. I have ordered twice from Pukkabudz everything  arrived in good time. Great super stealth method won`t tell how online you never know who`s watching.

5. All I can say is wow, great job! Super Stealth is genius!

6. I've ordered from Pukkabudz a few times now, their service is great, they answer any questions you have and I LOVE the super stealth option!!!! Will deffo be ordering more soon

7. I've just ordered from them. Found a glitch; ordered for around 90£ and the system charged 125£.

I emailed the guy really fast before the amount get charged on my CC and the guy, Mike answered almost instantly. He corrected the amount, tested his system with the same settings I had and he offered a 15% discount on the real amount.

I am really happy with it, I will order again and again from them.

I ordered yesterday but I hope to get it soon. :)

Envoyé de mon iPhone à l'aide de Grasscity Forum

8. They take Paypal and they have some decent prices.  Gonna try them.