Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

puking

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by sHooks, Dec 5, 2009.

1. i've been smoking herb for quite some time, pretty much every day. my tolerance has gotten pretty ridiculous in the process. i had a pretty weird experience the other day though, and i've never actually heard of this happening, so i figured i'd ask.

so i was smoking a bowl of some dank with a couple friends in a car during a free period at school. i had to get to my last class of the day, so i ran back in, feeling not ripped, but pretty good. so i finished the class, and left school again. we got back to the car and sparked up a nice 2+ gram blunt we had rolled earlier, and finished that off pretty quickly. at this point i was feeling stoned, but not like ridiculously so. we polished off a couple more bowls, and two of the other passengers left, and i got out of the car for a second and moved up to the passenger seat. when i left the car i felt fine, just a little high, but when i got into the front seat everything changed. i got hit with the most intense body high i've ever experienced, where basically i had to just sit back in the seat and not talk. i couldn't even open my eyes. i thought this was weird, because my friends all got a nice cerebral buzz that you would expect from some headies, but i was just completely knocked on my ass. after about ten minutes i started to feel sick, and then pretty unexpectedly i puked. not too much, but it was still pretty weird, and being high while it happened wasnt too pleasant. for the next half an hour we drove around, me feeling both an intense body high and unbearable pain in my stomach. i soon puked again, this time repeatedly, and uncontrollably. after that the high mellowed out quiet a bit, and the sickness went away completely. i unfortunately got some in my friend's car, so we spent some time cleaning that up, and i went on to spend the rest of the day feeling great.

so i smoked not too much, but a pretty good amount of some great bud. i dont think it was any name brand, but it was pretty quality. but it affected me in a completely diffferent way then i expected, and i got sick. has this happened to anyone else? im not sure if it was just something i ate, because after i cleared out my stomach i felt great again, but im not sure if that would explain the intensity of it. any thoughts?