puking

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Dr.Weed, Aug 4, 2009.

1. dont you guys just HATE puking? i hate it when you know ur gunna puke and ur just like "oh no, HERE IT COMES!" BLAHHHHH fuckin everywhere and the aftertaste is terrible! :D

2. Did you really have to make a thread asking us a rhetorical question? I was kinda hoping to read a "real life story" about you puking, but oh well.:rolleyes:

3. Lol at this thread.
    But yeah dude, i feel yah. Nothin more gross then the after taste, or a girl with stank breath. Shit kills my boner.

4. lmao, sorry i just thought of it and thought i should post it. lmao yea, in my group, theres this girl whos really annoying and she ALWAYS has bad breath and whenevr shes stoned she gets up real nice and close to you, and LOVES to talk to you. Fuck that.

5. if you wanted a story well, here it is.

when i was like 9 or 10 i was sleeping over at my friends house on a friday (we had socceer the next day and were on the same team). We decide to rent a movie and get some startbursts (one of the big packs). So were watching the movie and brooks (my friend) falls asleep without eating ANY of the startbursts, so i just watched the movie well eating all of the startbursts. After the movie i go to bed and im sleeping for awhile, in the middle of the night i feel like im gunna fuckin puke. i run to get the garbadge (its the closest thing to me) and i puke all this surpisingly tasty but then awful at thend puke all into the garbadge. Sim sitting up on my bed puking into the garbadge, and i cant sleep cuz i know im gunna be puking some more. After awhile of puking i decide to go outside on the deck and get some fresh air, so i go out there with my garbadge disposal and start puking out there. All of the sudden a fuckin RACOON run up the stairs and smell inside the garbadge disposal (which was right infront me). I start yelling at it to go away and it leaves. I eventually go i and fall asleep. And of course, i couldnt make the soccer game, THE END.

6. lolll, pcp ain't good for ya brotha.
    :p

7. lol oh yea i forgot i took some pcp before that, shit.