Puking

Discussion in 'General' started by persondudeguy, Feb 6, 2004.

?

Have you ever puked from smoking pot?

1. Yes, once

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Yes, more than once

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. No, never

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Never from JUST bud. Did when I smoked some weed and took some painkillers for my removed wisdom teeth. I chucked hard, and it tasted as if the pills were only partly digested.

For all those people who get that "spinning" feeling and then hurk, Dramamine will fix that if you pop one about 20 minutes before you start smoking.

2. well yeah, I have twice. Both times I ate nothing all day, and I ate nothing after smoking. First I got really huge ass headache and it would hurt to do anything but close my eyes. Than came up the empty stomach.

3. never puked, closest i've gotten tho was hitting a gravity bong, I got some water in my mouth and boy.. that water was sitting in a hot fort outside for 4 weeks with rezy and ciggerates put out in the water, and in those 4 weeks its been smoked out of like 9000 tuimes.. i accidently sucked in a bit of water and i spit for like 4 minutes.

never throw up tho. EVER

4. yea i think i just got TOO high and couldnt handle it and when asked to go outside(when i wanted to sit and control myself) getting up and going out was too much and i hurled all over the driveway......twice

5. only once last night i started seein shit i smoked so much then puked felt better and smoked another bowl

6. i have once before, from a huge rip off my pH(x), but i always cough so hard that i almost puke.

there was another time when i ate a whole pack of graham crackers and then took a very bumpy car ride to an ATM. i puked from that too, but i think that was the eating and car that did it, not smoking.

7. I felt like I was about to puke when I had the munchies on saturday nigh and ate a big party-sized bag of Munchos then a huge bag of Twizzler "nuggs" (i call em nuggs but they are the bite size things) and then a medium popcorn at the movies. But I didn't puke.

8. I've puked lke 4 or 5 times from pot, but I'm convinced it's not really puke. Every time I've done it from smoking pot it's always more like a shitload of mucus and shit in my throat. I always feel better afterwards too, so I don't see it as a bad thing necessarily. I've definately never emptied my stomach from smoking weed, it's hard to describe, but I can tell it's just a bunch of shit thats in my throat, I don't feel it in my stomach. Like when I puke when I'm drunk I can feel it in my stomach, I can tell I'm about to puke. Every time I've done it off pot I didn't feel a thing, I cough for a few minutes then while I'm coughing suddenly, poof, a bunch of shit comes up. I see it as sort of cleaning my throat, get all the resin and tar out of there, lol.

9. yes i have it was terrible. i was smoking out of my friends new pipe and the hole on the bottom of the bowl was pretty big and the bowl was gettin down there and i sucked through and accidently swalloed a shitload of ash and threw up shortly after. it was disgusting

10. this weekend one of my friends was just sitting there and all of a sudden jsut puked. it was the grosest puke ever. it was like 2 bags of gummy worms. he puked all over his jeans. it looked like jello. we were all blazed out of our minds then. we had smoked about an 3/16 of some really dank bud between the 3 of us, all at once. the kid that puked has only been smoking for like a month and only smokes on the weekends so his tollerance isnt very high. i guess he jsut smoked more than he could handle

11. lol i did. it was horrid
    so i was already feelin pretty sick then i smoked a couple joints, and i havent blazed for a couple months so i didnt need that much
    so i got sooooooooo fucking sick it sucked:(

12. never have and dont plan to.

13. wow, way to revive a 3 year old thread....