Puking

Discussion in 'General' started by persondudeguy, Feb 6, 2004.

?

Have you ever puked from smoking pot?

1. Yes, once

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Yes, more than once

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. No, never

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. this guy i know threw up but i think it was cuz he drank some beer and smoked at same time.. was his first time smoking weed but he been drinking a little while... i dunno he is a pussy ass mo fo anyways... forget that friend part I hate that sun of a bitch

2. haha, that's like me. Once we were sitting up in this cabin up in Maine having gotten back from one of our "nature walks", and i started coughing and said, "dude, i think i'm coughing blood"....he told me that i'm probably dying, so I was like, o damn and just laid down on my bed, after five minutes of zoning out I realized it was nothing

3. the day i puke from mary jane, is, unfortinitly, the day im out' the game.....

4. sounds like you puked because of the wake'n'bake. Im the same way when it comes to smoking in the morning (cigs) i have to be up for at least 1-2 hours before i can smoke one or else i start dry heaving, i also have a hard time smoking outside during the winter because of how cold it is i dunno why.

5. never, seen it happen 2 timesthoguh, 1kidd got it really bad ^^^^ yea same way with cigs eat first them smoke, helps

6. never, but i almost puked from an unflavored philli

7. Yep yep!

8. I puked last weekend, I was drinking heavily, and smoking REALLY HEAVILY. Most of the time I just smoke a bowl, and I feel great. Last weekend I smoked a blunt to myself, had a couple beers, and smoked some salvia. I puked when i tried to drink this NASTY ASS belgium beer called fat tire. That was without a doubt the worst beer I have ever tasted.

9. ive only puked from weed once. i was super stoned though.
    i couldnt even see, stand up, anything. it was kinda scary, i puked all over myself and my friends couch, and i dont remember a damn thing about it. it was wonderful.

10. you liked that shit?! That was the nastiest beer I have ever tasted. Luckily I had some michelob amber bock to wash that nasty shit down with...after I puked..

11. never have and not planing on it

12. no i never have. but my friend did. a bunch of us went to pizza hut before a party and we ate and then she puked while she was in the bathroom. all over the floor. it was really nasty. then she got comletely wasted and didnt puke the rest of the nite.

13. once but it was all spit it was pretty wierd.

14. Once...

We were in my friends Fish Shack ripping some bongs and I was already blazed as fuck, then I took a bong hit way too big for me and started hacking up like crazy.. I burped while coughing and it forced me to puke.. man that shit sucked, I almost puked on my friend.

15. yeah like the 7th time i ever smoked (estimate) me and my friends smoked 3 bowls of schwag each and my friend puked on my bed, my other friend, my clothes, my stereo, my computer, my toilet, and my floor, then the friend that got puked on (in his hair) puked too

it sucked

16. Thanksgiving dinner, ate too much then smoked too much and cigs i felt like i couldnt breathe, and i just puked a few times.

17. only with alcohol, and shit loads of it, but i toally KOed, ppl thought i had died... with my face in a toilet :D

18. takin a big ass hit will make me cough to the point i'll gag an' puke.........

i've puked 2 times..........once i threw up my lunch consisting of sour patch kids and soda pop, and the second time i took a huge ass hit and coughed for 3 straight minutes, threw up, and coughed some more...................

19. almost, i smoked a lot of laced stuff unknowingly.

20. I have yet to vomit from smoking, although it's funny I should happen upon this thread at this time... Last weekend, my birthday weekend, a friend from semi-out of town came over and ended up spending the night. We went to my buddy's house and had a pretty fat hookah sesh. As we finish, he is too floored to even move so he asks me to get him some water or food. Me being the nice guy I am, gave it a try, but soon found that I was macrame'd to the sofa....

Eventually we all got up to go get some drinks/snacks. We left the tv room, and started to go up the stairs, but the kid just sat down on the steps and started complaining about a headache. I reccomend some fresh air, so we head towards the back... As were walking through the basement to get there, he can't hold it in and pukes into his hands.. EWWWW and I was standing close enough to him to get some of the spray on me.UGH. On my new fuggin pants no less. Somewhere in there I even ended up doing most of the cleanup. not sure how that happened, I think it had to do with him being too baked to move...
    I wasn't even upset, that I had been puked on and cleaned up the puke. Whatever, it was the day after my birthday (the day we were actually celebrating it) so what was there to be pissed about?

We've come to the conclusion that it was the tobacco that did him in. He and his posse never really smoke joints/blunts, let alone a hookah that was 75/25 sheesha/weed. I think some people can't handle the buzz and get a bit dizzy. Especially with weed on top of it. Who knows.

BTW, returning the pants :)