puking........

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by mrxr250rider, Dec 30, 2007.

1. well the last two times ive smoked i ended up getting sick and puking,i smoked with 2 other friends both times and we smoked the same stuff and the same amount.
    why am i getting sick? am i smoking more than i can handle?

2. Sounds like the smoke is new to your lungs. Take smaller hits.

3. You are either smoking beyond your threshold (very possible) or like Leper said, you are taking too big of rips and coughing so much that it is causing your gag reflex to make you puke.

4. it usually happens about 10-15 minutes after im done smoking. i start to feel real shitty and start to get sick to my stomach and about 10 minutes later i start puking.

im not really new to smoking,been smoking a good amount since i started on 420 so i think its just that im smoking too much. the last 2 times when i puked i had about a 1.5 blunt for 3 heads.

5. Does the puking happen every time no matter how much you smoke? If yes, you could be one of the rare few who are actually allergic to marijuana

6. naw it's only happened 3 times out of the countless times ive smoked. so im gonna try to smoke less anymore.

7. It's probably the blunt bro. Do you smoke tobacco alot?

8. Make sure to stay well hydrated. Were you smoking on an empty or full stomach?

9. Yah it might be blunts. Some of my friends have really weak lungs and can't smoke blunts because their harsh and have thrown up at times. Try to smoke out of something else.

10. Can't smoke out of blunts? Then what's the point of smoking... haha.

I remember the smell...

Sitting in NJ in my boy's backyard, or my place. The smell of an unwrapped honey dutch...

Watching the process, or being a part of it. The spark of your trusty bic lighter, and it begins. The smell of a burning dutch and weed combined... God would orgasm over that smell.

11. make sure you aren't swallowing smoke, that has been known to make people puke.