Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Puking after smoking?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Weslie Pipes, Mar 21, 2009.

1. This is retarded, I know, but I vomit every once in a while after smoking. The room spins out for like 20 minutes, and I can just feel it comin' the whole time...then, afterwards, I'm fine. It's getting ridiculous...this is the second time it's happened, and I'm only smoking out of a pipe!

Simply put, is there any way to stop this?

2. i think you are smoking too much

3. IDK man, I've had that expirience before though. I was wearing the gas mask and waaay too much smoke went in my mouth at once and I puked a little but I was fine, I wasnt like insanley high or anything

4. I never seen anyone puke unless they take an absolutely HUGE rip off a waterfall or grav.

5. if i smoke too much thats what happens to me.. depends on your tolerance but my second time smoking ever i smoked a gram between me and my homie and i threw up like 1 hour later

6. you have a really low tolerance, just don't smoke as much.

7. #7 bringindafunk, Mar 21, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 21, 2009
    I took like three hits out of this 1 foot bong. My friends were playing some game on the 360 and the shooting/ killing really got to me and I got really nauseated thinking "What if they were real people!" Needless to say, I proceeded to RUN to the bathroom and puke all up on everything. Grossest time ever. But I cleaned it all up. On top of the fact that it was 2 dudes who lived there who had not cleaned their bathroom since they moved in. SIIIICK :(

but. i.. have never otherwise puked :) :smoking:

ps: I'm a girl and don't play video games sooo obviously I was just baked out of my mind haha.

8. I'm pretty sure it's just my tolerance level...which is low, low, low. Couple hits, I'm gone. Hmm...I should work on that. :smoking:

9. just be sure to hydrate yourself. i bet most people puke from really bad cottonmouth.

10. If you holding your hits in to long which is unnecessary you might be getting dizzy cause you dont have enough oxygen to your brain. And that could make you throw up

11. take smaller hits and work your way up, keep a water bottle nearby too

12. The first time I did a Power Hit i puked, i had just finished eating 2 greasy ass microwaveable sandwiches (the breakfast kind), and I puked in my garage and had to clean it, it took like 20 mins

13. I puke alot from smoking. ITs getting to the point where i sike myself out and know im gonna puke even befor i smoke. I think its cause my pipe taste nasty tho. And sometimes i puke from hitting a rello. Its almost as if i need to burp air out, but i can't do it, and i finally burp the air in my stomach out, and some puke comes out, and right after i Feel PERfectly Fine. i dont understand it really.

14. yeah one time a had really bad cotton mouth and i was gagging [no homo] felt like i was about to puke......

but i only puked of of weed once and i hit like 4 jays passed out woke up still high then puked

15. I've never puked from the effect of the THC itself. The first time I ever took a hit from a pipe with a carb, I coughed until I was sure I was going to puke. People were all worried, and I had to sit on a couch, eyes watering, concentrating on breathing, for several minutes afterward.

16. you're probably taking in too big of a hit and coughing it up. I've fainted a few times froom taking too large of a hit, so maybe just take smaller hits. Do you feel dizzy? Probably smoking too much weedd bahah

17. I don't think I've ever puked from smoking. I bet most is just because of your tolerance level. I have a pretty high tolerance, so I guess thats why I never puke.

18. even with a tolerance through the roof i have been this way about 4 or 5 times ... its from smoking to much and getting "too high" ( the only way i could explain to my mom she is a smoker to so i just looked over at her when i started spinning and was like damn ma i done got TOO high ... she was like try to make it outside LOL) sometimes it wont have nausea effect you just start spinning in the head black/pass out for a few secs then come back feeling better ... just smoke less take smaller rips and try not to get "too high"

19. I puke just about everytime I smoke and drink.....but then I feel awesome. I have puked from coughing really hard too off of smoke, but never from just being too high. Being too drunk and puking my guts up is another story all together lol

20. Do this. Lastnight when hittimg my bub my freimd packed a huge bowl and told me "prove to me you a 'real' toker and smoke this" i was like halv a gram and i was already baked out of my mine so i do. I caught rate after i smoked it, and i nearly threw up so i took the bottle of water we used to fill the bubbler and it saved me. And i only hib like .2 for tbe whole thing.