Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Puked when smoking

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ruthus99, Sep 2, 2011.

1. So hey guys, I come here today to share a story and then maybe you guys can share your stories and experiences about being sick when smoking.

So I smoked about 4 bowls over 2 hours, and I felt very weird, like, I tried watching this stoner movie and I normally laugh my ass of when I'm stoned like that but I was so far away from reality that I couldn't get any of the jokes, only laughed at the stupid things happening, and even then, only a bit.

So anyway, I had no food and only a bottle of water and started to feel really sick, long story short, I ended up puking and spent the next 3 hours drifting in and out of reality and when I came back to reality, I jolted upright and it was a big shock.

I reckon it was a mix of being:

reallly really really high
    no food
    danger of being caught (living with parents)

So anyway, please post your stories about the same sort of thing and post any tips you may have regarding enjoying your high!!

Thanks!

2. sounds like you got rocked

3. i have had this happen a couple of times if i recall....but honestly being that high kinda makes my memory fade a bit so ican't say forsure that it went down exactly like that
    but i've had numerous times where i puked from a g-bong hit

4. i have had this happen a couple of times if i recall....but honestly being that high kinda makes my memory fade a bit so ican't say forsure that it went down exactly like that
    but i've had numerous times where i puked from a g-bong hit

5. ahah back in the day this little bitch that used to hang with some of my friends used to puke everytime off 1 knife hit

6. Everytime I puke when I'm high it's because I eat wayyy to much. i just cant help myself, my food pyramid is basically all sugar lol

7. my one friend who RARELY smokes got really sick this last sunday. He smoked and drank on friday and was fine which was weird but he only smoked a little bit of a fat blunt and was about to like black out, said he was light headed. Pretty weird that he got sick cause ive never seen anyone sick from smoking except when they eat too much lol

8. You greened out man

Just happened to me for the first time earlier this week.

Took a couple of bong rips and smoked a couple of blunts in a short period of time. Everyone I was with was fine. Watched movies n played video games normally. I got up to go to the bathroom cuz I felt nauseous, as soon as I close the door behind me, everything is spinning and I can't stand up. My legs gave out and I just fell (hit my head/nose on the counter while goin down too smh)

Then I proceeded to throw up sparingly for about an hour

9. You puke only if you swallow....smoke.

10. can't remember if I swallowed the smoke :-/ but I will make a special effort to next time

11. my friend greens out all the time and yeah you swallowed after you inhaled but before you exhaled some smoke or you ate too much, those are the only 2 ways i have ever seen anyone puke from smoking weed.