Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Puked after smoking

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by wilniks1, Jan 26, 2014.

1. you got real fucking stoned buddy lol. 

i remember when i greened out it was from a rip out of a grav in a hotboxed bathroom. i was so stoned

2. You greened out haha. It's happened to me so many times while getting mega high

3. That's just your body reacting to the smoke I believe,   [​IMG]

4. its to do with smoke triggering the gag reflex, happens very occasionally 

5. I've never barfed, but I got close once. I got way too high and felt like my body was spinning and it made me feel like I was gonna puke. Didn't though. It happens. Just gotta learn to know when to stop. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. Swallowed your smoke

7. ahhhh the good ol days, enjoy it while it lasts brother

8. Wish I got that high

9. I once puked after smoking. Granted, I took about 28 shots of mixed drink during sorority golf and then vaped out of a volcano before smoking in the woods. Needless to say I was pretty fucked up.

10. why would you take a gigantic hit?

there's your problem, dude.

11. Classic green out...

Were you also drinking beer?

I used to get the spins from over-indulging in both... that's not unusual.

You need to watch your intake, and be a bit more conservative in your toking...

12. I almost puke a lot when I rip a hit. Try taking a few deep breaths in and out before hitting, then making your hit and exhale the same way. Or just take smaller hits

13. It's not a result from the smoke. This happened to me a few weeks ago when I vaporized (no smoke).