Puffy's micro cfl sog clones

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by SeanPuffy, Nov 7, 2011.

1. Hello GC,
    Just wanted to post some pics of my 2nd attempt, been waiting cause I don't want to start another failure thread.

I currently have 8 clones taken 9/16 and 9/17 from a female plant I had in a dwc that was out growing my space again. They r n Solo cups filled with perlite for a hempy method. All were taken and put right n to 12/12, this was my 1st try at cloning so I made mistake in the beginning.

I believe I 4 weeks left. Any input would greatly helpful.

Now for the pics. Enjoy!

Attached Files:

2. Just adding pics from today. Tric production is picking up. Well enjoy the pics if anyone is watching.

Attached Files:

3. Looks good, will be nice to see how much you yield. 4 weeks sound about right.

4. Thank you. I am curious too, I am hoping for a gram or more per plant. Since this is my first run with clones and hempy.

5. Hello GC,
    Today I noticed my first browning hairs. Plants have fattened up some, not bad for 12/12 from cutting. Next go around I will probably let them root before 12/12.

Well enjoy the pics, flush will be starting soon, most trics are cloudy but still some clear. More of a stoner so looking for some amber.

Attached Files:

6. Sorry one pic didn't upload. 8 plants.

Attached Files:

7. I have question with me using the cups as pots is a 2wk flush to long or should I do a 1wk flush.

8. [quote name='"SeanPuffy"']Hello GC,
    Today I noticed my first browning hairs. Plants have fattened up some, not bad for 12/12 from cutting. Next go around I will probably let them root before 12/12.

Well enjoy the pics, flush will be starting soon, most trics are cloudy but still some clear. More of a stoner so looking for some amber.[/quote]

Hey sean! Question for ya, how long did it take for your clones to show sex? I'm planning on doing clones and flowering them straight away.

9. [quote name='"Nugroaster"']

Hey sean! Question for ya, how long did it take for your clones to show sex? I'm planning on doing clones and flowering them straight away.[/quote]

2wk to 3wk at the most I have pic with start of hairs on top dated 10/3. The mother plant had just started showing female pre-flower.

I also am watching ur grow. Any idea on the flush question.

10. [quote name='"SeanPuffy"']

2wk to 3wk at the most I have pic with start of hairs on top dated 10/3. The mother plant had just started showing female pre-flower.

I also am watching ur grow. Any idea on the flush question.[/quote]

Ah I see. How long was it until pre flowers showed up? And thanks man. I subbed to this thread yesterday cause it was similar to my plan :) as for the flush, I'm not experienced in that subject but I would say it depends on the size of your girls. I would personally do one week and harvest a few then the next week harvest the rest. Just so you know the difference in case you're doing this multiple times. :smoke:

11. [quote name='"Nugroaster"']

Ah I see. How long was it until pre flowers showed up? And thanks man. I subbed to this thread yesterday cause it was similar to my plan :) as for the flush, I'm not experienced in that subject but I would say it depends on the size of your girls. I would personally do one week and harvest a few then the next week harvest the rest. Just so you know the difference in case you're doing this multiple times. :smoke:[/quote]

I start the mother plant from seed 7/28, I first notice pre-flower on 9/15 the next day I took 4 cutting then the next day I took the rest her tops. I'm in the process now of drawing plans for a mother/clone box that way this will be on going. I kinda went to this style mid grow cause the plant that became the mother plant was out growing my box. I had her in a dwc setup. Just to show how much of a newbie I am I started out with 16 cutting ended up with 8 strong ones that had strong roots by week 2.

12. So I chopped one today.

This is the second plant I chopped. Took one 2wks ago to get rid of the newbie itch, way to early then.

But today this plant has cloudy and 2% amber.

Attached Files:

13. Here another pic of the one I took today. And the rest 6 left now.

The 2nd pic has the plant on the left was taken today.

Attached Files:

14. Nice. I like this, i may grab a clone before potential mom gets too far along!

15. [quote name='"mrbear2point8"']Nice. I like this, i may grab a clone before potential mom gets too far along![/quote]

Thank you.

Pics of the group and of the next one to b cut in a week or two if not all. Enjoy.

Attached Files:

16. Weight on the one I cut.
    Wet 14gr
    Dry 4gr

Bout to sample a little and put the rest in a jar.

Attached Files:

17. Nice grow man! Question on the "hempy" method, not quite understanding your terminology.

18. [quote name='"Greysunday"']Nice grow man! Question on the "hempy" method, not quite understanding your terminology.[/quote]

Thank you

I'm running a micro version of the Hempy Bucket.

19. Ah, understood.

20. When I read about this style of growing I wanted to try it. I believe its the easiest of hydro.