Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

puffitup.com

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by njtoker59, Jun 1, 2010.

1. i am buying a MFLB from puffitup and wanted to know if anyone else has bought from them if i can use a visa gift card.

2. can't post competitor sites.

3. you can certainly use a visa giftcard at the wonderful gc store.

4. i thought since GC doesnt sell MFLB i could

5. #6 mrkennethkaniff, May 11, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 11, 2011
    Puffitup has the best costumer service handsdown if you're looking for an MFLB. They have a chat box where you can actually IM with a live costumer service person. Best coupon codes too.

Yeah that was worded kinda gay the first time. Cannabis makes me overthink

6. #7 kermenker, May 11, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    I smell faggot

7. Well, at least they have customer service, unlike GC shop.

8. That's what I did when I first ordered from GC. Certain Visa gift cards have to be registered on a site in order to purchase things online. I had one from Simon so I just had to go to their site and register my information with the card, then I went and bought some shit. :D

9. Wow dude, the fuck is wrong with people now a days?