PUFFit vs Pax by Ploom

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by Big Chief 90, Jul 29, 2012.

1. Awesome review man. I used your review to send me over the edge and purchase this vape. I am just waiting on its arrival. :hello:

2. Just picked up a Puffit from my sex shop... I was going to pass because they wanted 170 but with my 15% discount it made it like $150, the price it is online.

I'm charging it now and I plan on seeing what it hits like with a freshly packed bowl and a full charge. So far I go a session out of it with three people after first buying it. They were fairly new to vapeing as I was but we were all in agreement, although we didn't see smoke, we felt something...I'm gonna try with the level at 6 and see what it's like....

random but I walked in publix vapeing (don't ask) and people were looking at me more for using an inhaler than vamping.

3. Now that some time has passed, I've definitely used both many many times. Puffit is nice and convenient, but the Pax just wipes the floor with it. Simply put, if you get the opportunity to buy or try a Pax, do it. It'll change the way you look at vaping.