Puffit Vaporizer!

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by Established Pilot, Jul 31, 2012.

1. Im not sure if you all have seen this thing... Apparently its new to the market...

The shit looks just like an inhaler. This is by far the most discreet design Ive ever seen. I feel like I could have this in the car if I got pulled over and even if the cop decided to search he would look right over it!

My god I have to get one! Reviews seem to suggest quality, and its only 140.
    Fuckin A!

What do yall think?!
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AdJUt_LSgQs]PUFFiT Portable Vaporizer Demo - YouTube[/ame]

Attached Files:

2. Some People over at fc are not very happy with it. Apparently it has a strong plastic taste.

Check out pax by ploom.

3. Yeah the Pax is nice other than the fact that it sounds like a feminine product for menstration! lol but yeah its nice as fuck, but the price is like 250 i think... For that Id just go full size.

But I did some research and I heard about the plastic taste. It goes away after a few uses, but the manufactures said that since the initial wave of releases, theyve switched material providers as to eliminate the taste... Plus theyve added a battery meter function to the firmware...

seems nice for 150

4. i received my pax yesterday, it lay down some serious vapor and no plastic taste at all even on first bowl. i have a pax vape bong vid posted in the vape club thread if your interested in checking out the vapor.

5. The pax is nice as fuck... seems luxurious.. I just dont know if Im ready to dish out 250.

6. [quote name='"ilovebOObs420"']i received my pax yesterday, it lay down some serious vapor and no plastic taste at all even on first bowl. i have a pax vape bong vid posted in the vape club thread if your interested in checking out the vapor.[/quote]

How much did you pay

7. i feel ya, vaping is a expensive hobby. the $250 price point is a tough one, but i can say tha pax is solid. feels really nice when you hold it. i think its worth the $250 for the nice solid build. although i do love the looks of the puffit and price of the puffit, the review are just too mixxed for me to consider it now.

i paid the $250 for it, got a free aerospace grinder with it too. prolly will not use the grinder though.

8. [quote name='"ilovebOObs420"']i feel ya, vaping is a expensive hobby. the $250 price point is a tough one, but i can say tha pax is solid. feels really nice when you hold it. i think its worth the $250 for the nice solid build. although i do love the looks of the puffit and price of the puffit, the review are just too mixxed for me to consider it now.

i paid the $250 for it, got a free aerospace grinder with it too. prolly will not use the grinder though.[/quote]

True. Yeah I plan to hear more about the lift before I move forward with a purchase.

9. Ya that price is pretty hefty and you could get a nice desktop but the portability of the pax is fucking great. It is quite an investment, but imho it is totally worth it. Going to order mine in a week or so

10. I think Im going to wait a little for more reviews of the puffit... The idea that it looks like a regular inhaler and I could potentially use it in public is what makes me want it... Plus its cheap