Puffit review

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by JuiceMane, Jan 10, 2013.

1. I bought the Puffit a couple months ago on Gotvape.com for $140.

image-3782505458.jpg

These are my thoughts...

The pros:

It is great for being discreet and fits in your pocket. If someone were to see this they would just think it is just an inhaler. I have done it before and if they were to ask about it looking weird I would just say that is just an advanced European inhaler(and it worked lol). To be honest I'm sure 99% of people don't even know what a vape is.

It is great for traveling(you can get a car charger for road trips) and it comes with a nice case to keep it safe.

It is very simple to use and comes with easy instructions.

Rechargeable

Good quality chamber, gold plated

And the cons:

To keep it as small as possible they needed to cut down on things and a major downside of that is it has a poor battery life. Sure you can buy an emergency battery kit to revive it, but that takes three hours to charge it up fully again. With it's short battery life that means it is mainly just for one or two people and if you don't have a charger you're on your own.

The hits aren't that big.

Tips:

Get the vape enhancer thingy and yeah that's its real name. What it does is push your herbs to the side of the chambers to get to maximum use of the herbs.

I don't use the herb mixer it just pulls out the herbs and makes a mess.

Keep it charged and use the case this will help keep it safe.

Overall:

I think it's a great idea and it looks good, but like I said it has a bad battery life so I would look at the Magic Flight Box if you want to share more with your friends. Also I think it would be weird to use this in a public place with lots of people. They would be like why is that guy taking his inhaler so much.

2. Sorry I don't know how this ended up with the tools