Puffer's Pickups of Pipes, Pieces & other Pot smoking parts

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Puffer6, Aug 11, 2011.

1. Still have yet to teach myself the art of shooting milk videos.:D

I got a new Sony camera/camcorder but have not had much time to try milk videos.

One of these days I will get it done:smoke:

2. #122 Puffer6, Sep 16, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 16, 2011
    Joint Wax is used on the slide male piece and keeps the slide from getting stuck.

Also make a tight seal on any lower quality wobbly joints where the slide or down stem moves...holds it tight in place.

Puffer

3. SG Green King Stemline on the way to good old Puffer.

4. two ElHefe worked 3 pinch slides on the way...off the forbidden site.

Puffer

5. Nice Pick up! That elhefe slide looks doope. love the color on it.

6. thanks man i got another elhefe slide that i did not get any pictures of yet...i will update later with those...i also got a Riot pro tube bag..these things are fucking badass and have some serious protection.

Puffer

7. man we need to sesh sometime. unless you're in southern cali, then it would be a little difficult.

8. for sure man...i am actually on the East Coast now running a business i plan to take over within a few years....i put that i am in Cali to throw everyone off haha.

if you were around my way i would be more than happy to smoke you down...i got two different batches of blueberry last week..one is blue cheese and the other is just blueberry..both tasty and smell like blueberry's....also just dried some qwiso hash but have not broken into that stash yet.

Puffer

9. love that lime green on the hefe, its all sick and slimy lookin

what part of the east coast?