Puffer's Pickups of Pipes, Pieces & other Pot smoking parts

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Puffer6, Aug 11, 2011.

1. pumped for the Weekend fellow Blades...about to go take some oil hits...anyone have any oil/hash pictures you wanna post..

my SG Green label will be in next Thursday!!!

PUFFER

2. here's some nice bubble I got;

[​IMG]

3. That's a really nice looking chunk of bubble hash....how do you consume your concentrates?

puffer

4. Just ordered a 2011BC Ash Catcher Clear 18.8mm 90 Degree joint

they also had some worked top hats and some colored maltese slides by 2011bc....so sick!

anyone have some 2010BC or 2011BC glass they would like to share?

PUFFER

5. puffer man your collection is ill as fuckk! haha i wanna see that new 2011bc a/c hooked up to that new green label sg when ya get em both. one day i hope to have a collection half as baller as yours!

6. Thanks Excaliburr it means more hearing that from you then my friends around my city who don't even know what SG or 2011BC is haha.

i will make sure to get some pictures of the new Green Label which is coming in today via UPS or FedEx according to the online tracking :D:hello::hello::hello:

and i bet if you keep your head up by the time you are my age you will have a collection just like it if not better.

PUFFER

7. just got my Green Stemline & Leisure Disk Diffused Slide...the slide is much smaller than i originally thought but i am happy about that because i like small slide pieces for personal sessions which is normally how i smoke.

now the wait for the 2011bc Ashcatcher

PUFFER

8. If anyone is interested the down grid adds a chug to the stemline and my green label is about 2 inches shorter.....pics to come tomorrow

Also the disk diffused slide is even better than I expected and it is my 4th diffused slide I own....perfect size and thicker than the 2011 bc Maltese cross and smaller than the Sg 4 hole.....the little handle is a nice addition.

9. SG-GREENLABEL 005.jpg

SG-GREENLABEL 001.jpg

SG-GREENLABEL 002.jpg

SG Green Label 60mm Can 18.8mm joint with Luke Wilson Disk Diffused Slide

PUFFER

10. no love for the Green Guy?

11. Damn that little thing looks sweet. I love the label on it too. Is that the one you just ordered?

12. That's the one he ordered and also just arrived at his place.
    I love the label, reminds me of mint chocolate :yummy:
    Straight class.

13. Yes sir that's the Sg Green label I just ordered....it is smaller than my black label natty.

I love having a back up sg mini just in case:D

14. GREENSGLABEL 005.jpg

another quick pic of my new Baby....this piece's name is Little Green Guy:D

Puffer:smoke:

15. ughh puffer im super jelly of the little green guy! i agree with flammzrant it reminds me of those andes mint chocolate things haha. have you ever wished it had a splashguard on it or has that never been a problem?

16. #117 CuzImaNuglvr, Sep 14, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 14, 2011
    Little green guy looking good green labels are sweet. Have a natty splash just like the one next to your new friend (Mila Kunis is her name cuz those natty minis are so sexy).

Would love to have a mini downgrid backup to change stuff up everynow and then.

(forum app is going crazy on me in case somone read my unfinished posts.....)

17. no need for a splashgaurd its near impossible to get any splash up the tube to the mouthpiece....The joint where the tube meets the can is fat as hell...im really starting to love this piece more every day.

The downgrid is really a nice change from the upgrid but both of them function amazing! On the downgrid if you pull slow and steady you can get tons and tons of tiny bubbles...sick diffusion!

PUFFER

18. milk of the little green guy?

19. further back you posted that you ordered joint wax...whats it for? xO
    and btw. your glass collection is DOPE. I'm diggin the green man :D

definitely subbed.