Puffer's Pickups of Pipes, Pieces & other Pot smoking parts

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Puffer6, Aug 11, 2011.

1. Yeah it's nice to get your friends into smoking in style that why if you are over at their place you can take oil/hash hits from Skillets and Domes using Quality glass....if they never get into it then you will be smokin the same bowls and bubblers they always smoke from..

my friends smoke blunts and i won't even hit it sometimes just because i would rather smoke good shit from glass...or use a vaporizer...not smoke from cancerous govt controlled tobacco paper that is addicting.

If all my friends smoked Oil and Hash my life would be a lot better:D

2. ahhhh I wanna smoke oil SOOOO BAD. yeah all my friends are the same way. joints & blunts. They see my glass and they're just astounded.

3. I'm glad I have my own glass cause they don't keep theirs clean at alllllll.
    I like using their vape when I can/they agree to lol

4. same here..it is crazy how much i have in common with you blades here on GC.....i have yet to meet anyone as passionate about Cannabis the Plant like i have with you guys on here.

the knowledge on this forum is incredible and i like to learn new things about growing, processing, and of coarse smoking and vaping.

feel free to post any pictures of glass in my thread that you guys want.

PUFFER

5. i have also found myself cleaning my pieces more often than i used to..its a relationship i have with my glass :D that sounded weird haha

PUFFER

6. sure why not. here's my SSFG stemless showerhead (RIP) w/ rasta cubes

[​IMG]

7. damn you are the one who owns that piece...i think i saw this before in your Shitloaf toking thead and have never seen a beaker fixed stem before...let alone a beaker stemless showerhead...thats dope man its really original!

anyone else that wants to feel free to post up some glass.

PUFFER

8. shitloaf's was made by ssfg but badback glass is an increasingly popular artist who does a lot of fixed stem designs, beaker and straights alike. he's got his gridding down too ;)
    ssfg also made someone else a stemless showhead straight tube that looked kinda ugly.

9. yeah the welds on that one weren't that clean.

my luke wilson 10/5 beaker:
    [​IMG]

10. now that right ther is classy right there....I saw the new Luke Wilson Venetian style tubes hit the water lab and they are pretty sick too.

That is just an all around clean piece with killer functionality

Puffer

11. SGMINIGREEN.jpg

SGMINIGREEN1.jpg

some teaser pics of my new Piece i ordered yesterday...i have never seen a Green label before until yesterday online when i ordered it.

it will be the backup to my Sg Mini 60mm Natty Splash which you guys have already seen in this thread...let me know what you think...which tube do you prefer from the two i got.

PUFFER :smoke:

12. I hit my friends $2500 killadelph colab yesterday. He doesn't let anyone lift it off the ground or light it themselves!! lol

13. #93 HBGBUB, Sep 2, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    You're lucky he let you hit it. I wouldn't let anybody look at it let alone hit it.

14. Nice glass puffer! Great snag on the green label SG, I would have picked up that natty white label if I had the funds, the new labels look pretty awesome. I'm interested in downgrids, I've only ever hit an upgrid. I can imagine it being an amazing rip, can't wait to see the milks.

Can't wait to see more :bongin:

15. damn son...doing it big..i have yet to hit a Killadelph but i almost dropped $450 when i was in NYC on the Killadelph Sherlock piece...so fucking sick!

feel free to post pics of that piece if you have any...and thanks for joining the thread it gets lonely around here.

PUFFER

16. #96 HBGBUB, Sep 2, 2011
    Man you must be fast if you ordered it off the site that can't be named. Every time I go to see if they have any new sov stuff its always sold out. Even that 2500 dollar galactic one he made with n8 is sold.

17. Haha you made it in here..thanks for coming by TBlack you got the sickest collection on GC....I have not yet figured out how to do milks and im not a huge computer guy unless i am on GC or working...i will figure it out one of these days...but until then i will keep adding pictures and drooling over the milks on this site.

PUFFER

18. yeah shit goes quick and it really is amazing to see how fast they sell...i saw it and pulled my wallet out in about 15 seconds flat.....

and about $10,000 in SG glass gone and sold in 1-2 days...it actually makes me happy too because i notice how many successful stoners their are out there...it totally kills the pothead stereotype of some lazy ass bums who don't contribute to society....buying a piece that cost $1,000 is def a contribution to society in my opinion.

PUFFER

19. #99 HBGBUB, Sep 2, 2011
    Truth. Congrats on the pick up though it looks so sweet I really want one but I've been trying to save up for a dwb for a little while and that's like my dream piece so the sov is gonna have to wait.

20. hell yeah i like Dwb their waffles are so sick and in my opinion one of the best glass brands to go with...i have heard nothing but praise from dwb owners and others alike.

im a huge bong guy but i normally don't use an ashcatcher because i don't like that it takes away from flavor...it's almost like too much diffusion so i stick to my single chamber bongs with diffused slides....and lately i have been using a Mcfinns carbon filter i picked up a few weeks back.

PUFFER