Puffer's Pickups of Pipes, Pieces & other Pot smoking parts

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Puffer6, Aug 11, 2011.

1. Qwiso does not look too bad man. Next time just separate the first from the second wash. Like dry them in different pans.

What was your starting material?

2. I did do two batches and the first batch was lighter colored and it was already dried and scrapped except the corners so I left it and did a 2nd round with dried and frozen trim and popcorn buds from a dinafem critical plus and dinafem cloud 9

The reason it looks so dark is the fact I used the same tray and the second round I washed twice

puffer

3. no love for the new glass....Sg stemline...Oil Dome...McFinns Carbon Filter...

next week i will add some dry pieces and different downstems i have....i own about 6-7 different down stems that i use on my Roor Lil Sista....Illadelph showerhead is my favorite!

PUFFER

4. #45 Puffer6, Aug 19, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 19, 2011
    Just ordered a new inside out Spoon by an artist called Shade......anyone ever heard of him?

If this one is nice I will order a Sherlock by Raze if the quality is good on the first piece..

5. Jesus puffer, i never realized your collection was this big :p

I have the same vape as you though, if you didnt already realize, you can attach the whip with the bag hose, and rip your vape through any 18mm glass-on-glass connection. Its pretty dope. Just realized myself that i can brew up a bag, take it off the vape put it right into any 18mm female joint and rip the bag through my bub to. Its awesome :)

6. This is not all of it and I know I need higher resolution pictures but it's a good starting point to compile all my glass...I am also learning how to post pictures.

Yes I love the attachments that come with the Extreme Q but to be honest I use the balloon/bag attachment the most because you can set it and you have a ton of the cleanest tasting thick vapor in 2-3 minutes on fan speed 2.

And that's new to me about ripping the bag through an 18.8joint bong or bubbler that is the coolest tip ever + REP for that and I appreciate the comments in my first real thread.

puffer:D

7. New yellow spoon tommorow hopefully via ups or fedex

Puffer

8. wanna see it lol

9. Nice at least I know I got a serious glasshead watching:hello:

Should be in a few hours the spoon should be in....I prefer the inside out and color changing glass myself but we will see what comes:D

10. [quote name='"Puffer6"']Puffers Pieces....I will be adding glass and new accessories regularly to keep a collection of my glass online so i can continue to build my collection with a place for all my pictures...feel free to make comments or ask questions about any of the pieces you see in this thread.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

here are a couple to get this thread started...a couple more to come when i have some time to get some more pics of my glass.

PUFFER[/QUOTE

You sir have some pretty amazing shit:]

11. #53 chrismorris405, Aug 24, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    I have that same scope btw haha I get medicated and just zone out on my nugs I even look at reggi with it everyone says I look like I'm examining diamonds haha but trichs are just as valuable and gorgeous

12. Didn't realize you had an extreme Q.

What temps/fan speed do you vape/bag on?

And my HVY Showehread is an 18mm and I can connect the bag attacher to the hose and put it in my bong, making it direct through my showerhead with ice cold water. Works a charm and u can get it to get pretty milky.

You can also buy longer hoses which are awesome I got a 10 ft 1 :)
    And a turkey bag from a deli works as the bag and is like 6 ft, can milk a full pack in it lol

Nice collection

13. Hey man thanks for posting in my lonely thread of glass I appreciate your input..

I just learned about ripping the bag through a 18.8 size joint which is great news because all my pieces are 18 except a few down stems that are low profile and reduce to 14.

Also I like hvy they are solid I prob would have gotten that in the beginning but I did not have axcess to buy those or any other high end brands...I order most of my pieces

Puffer

14. thanks for the comments Chrismorris405...that Scope is kinda tricky to get the hang of...when i first bought it i could not see shit through it but now i just hold the bud right up to the scope or put the scope right up to a branch and it works great..only $12 at radio shack.

Yes trichs are better than diamonds in my option...i don't really give a shit about jewelry but i do care about bud. :smoke:

PUFFER

15. New Japanese Torch and 12 bottles of Butane...via Amazon...the flame can extend like 3 inches when turned up...its a serious torch..anyone care to see it?

PUFFER

16. I wanna see a massive flame

17. i do lol...

18. I misplaced my iPhone so it's going to be a few minutes....I have been torching the shit out of my illadelph hit hit wand and I also got a chance to test my oil dome with some qwiso mixed with keif so I have absolutely no idea where my phone is haha

puffer