Puffer's Pickups of Pipes, Pieces & other Pot smoking parts

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Puffer6, Aug 11, 2011.

1. I see a grow in the works;)

2. Diggin the opinicus9 chillums and the BC for sure.

3. #24 Puffer6, Aug 12, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 13, 2011
    haha well they are stored in the vault ....

Puffer

4. thanks man i will post my new Illadelph chillum later on when i get a chance...its the best chillum ever because you do not eat shit due to the 4 holes in the bowl piece. Great for super headies you can just stuff a little bud in there and really taste what your smoking.

PUFFER

5. Stored in the vault?

6. Haha :D

7. Red Smiley ....This made my day.....and now I'm getting ready for the Identity tour featuring Kascade and a sick list of other dj,s

Moar glass and some other goodies will be added later this weekend!

8. I'm hopping on to this thread. Can't wait to see what other pieces you have in store:wave:

I wanna see the Illadelph Onie by the way:smoking:

9. You still never told me about deh grow!

Pm if you have to:laughing:

10. You got a pm..

And for new incoming shipment of glass mcfinn carbon filter,joint wax and a oil dome and glass nail :D

Just made two batches of iso hash to get dabbin :hello: I'm gonna be having fun Monday after work:smoking:

puffer

11. Nice man. Throw up some pictures of qwiso!

12. #34 Puffer6, Aug 15, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 15, 2011
    New shit today update this afternoon and I'll try to get some qwiso pics too

edit...qwiso is not dry yet but looking good....still waiting on the UPS guy he better get here soon grrrr..

PUFFER

13. glass nails are the shit. vaping concentrates is the way to go..I have a sick 45cm 5mm roor lil sista with the h2o eclipse vape and I will never go back

14. yeah i noticed how clean the hit taste from using the Dome and Glass Nail.....i have yet to try different combos with my Sg Mini Natty Splash and 2011bc Double Showerhead bubbler....will have time next weekend to try out all the different accessories i got this week.

PUFFER

15. any artest you collect from? and do you order your shit online? from like edit and Aqua.lab.tech etc?

16. #39 Puffer6, Aug 17, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 17, 2011

I do purchase some of my glass online but I also plan special trips to head shops when I travel...in NYC I like New York Gifts...online I like Grasscity, Edit, & the Unmentionable

As for artist I do like El hefe's work but I own mostly Scientific Glass because I prefer function over form but most pieces that function well also look cool!

I am a fan of different delivery systems and methods.

I have 2 different vaporizers/ 3 bongs/ 3 chillums/6-7 downstems/ a bunch of pipes and slides....I like to treat myself once in a while to some glass:D

Puffer