*puff* *puff*

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Aion, Aug 1, 2006.

1. Hey everyone, just wanted to say ALOHA, from the garden isle. Have a question about drug tests and, I guess, ways around them. sry if this is to blunt.. hit me up

2. Welcome to the City! :wave:

there are plenty of different methods for drugs tests here. You can do a search for drug tests and i am sure quite a bit of info will come up for you

as long as you can give yourself some time, pretty much all the methods work(i think)

a local headshop will probably have some detox drinks for you to help you pass as well. Also GNC has some detox stuff

3. hey thank you, I feel welcome already... um, if you can , I"m looking for sumthing that would help with saliva based tests, I haven't found anything yet, but if you know of anything pls send it my way. thank you tho.. take care

4. i would look a little further up the boards till ya get to recreational marijuana then post in seasoned or what ever you think will work best:D

5. Welcome to the city dude, Your questions will be answered..Just not by me, ive never had a DT

6. BIG BIG thanks, hey any advice is good advice.. I will take yall up on all the suggestions... let yall know what happens.

7. Salvia is legal in the US

8. not in all areas it isnt

and they said SALIVA as in a saliva test instead of a piss test ;)

9. All you have to do is put the swab in the middle of your mouth and close your lips around it and act like you are swabbing around but dont actually let it touch anything.

10. haha> right on guys, this is a big help, the messed up thing was that a F~ing kid used me as a scapegoat, so thats why I needed advice, just to be on the safe side, but thanks again, its nice to know that people be looking out....

11. I got this shit called JAZZ. It's pretty damn good. Been on probation for about 5 months out of 18, visited Florida for about a week and smoked every day while down there. Got back up here, drank this shit before my test and flushed it out with plenty of water and I was clean.

-Arsenic Inc.