Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

puff puff, pass? smokin' with the folks

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by skiey, Sep 10, 2012.

1. hey all,

just got passed a j from my own mother.

no qualms, no weird talks. i'm not sure if i'm cool enough by their standards, but I feel that's pretty cool to have shared a moment like that.

:D

2. I've smoked with so many peoples parents, except my own.
    Was it awkward at all? I feel like it would be a little strange

3. I have only smoked with my parents each once at separate times when they were drunk. I have smoked with friends parents many times though.

4. First time I smoked a J with my dad I felt mad weird when he passed me the J lol. After the high settled in it was fine. After that it wasn't awkward at all. It's just the fact I barely know him since I live in another state.

5. First time I smoked with my dad was great,good bonding time.

6. In my family we don't drink , we smoke...
    Grew up in a cloud of smoke, it's no big deal to me lol

7. isnt smoking with family for the first time such a great moment ? lol i remember thefirst time me and my dad toked up, the shit was awesome man.

8. Nope. They knew I blazed since high school, they've found my bong, grinder, papers, etc. all throughout that time. They never really punished me for it, they just hid it somewhere else around the house.

Now I'm not sure how things go after this. Up in smoke I guess.