Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Puff Papers

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Mr.Redeye, Jun 18, 2004.

1. so the other day i walk over to a local headshop, same place where i bought my bong. i went to pick up a new pipe, and in the back of my mind i was thinking "i should get papers". joints are very discreet, easy to ditch in a pinch, and though i had never rolled joints before, i thought i should try. so, i picked up a random pack of papers called "Puff: Choice Hemp Papers". they're not sold over grasscity, the website mentioned on the back of the pack (www.puffpapers.com) is down or just gone, and i found Puff mentioned on a site devoted to rare and collectable rolling papers. what is the deal with these things? has anyone ever heard of them before? has anyone had trouble finding them?

i tried them out, and i quite liked them. they're lightweight, all natural gum, pure hemp, no flavour to them, and burn slow. my joints turned out pretty well too.

2. havnet tried that particular brand i think but i like hemp papers because I think they burn slower...

3. i like E.Z. Widers myself. they give ya more to role with. i always end up double rollin the others newayz so this just kinda saves time. there bout 1 1/4 inches wide i bielieve. but no, i havent ever heard of "puff" papers man. sry.

4. if im not mistaken, puff is a canadian company. ive used puff papers and they werent bad from what i remember. i have a puff bong that works really well

5. yeah, seems to be a BC company. poor english people must not get these papers... poor bastards.

6. yea i was thinking its from BC.

i know ive been In Puff pipes before.