1. Win a $250 shopping spree at Grasscity.com! To enter subscribe to our youtube channel.
    Dismiss Notice

Puff Papers

Discussion in 'Seasoned Tokers' started by Mr.Redeye, Jun 18, 2004.

1. so the other day i walk over to a local headshop, same place where i bought my bong. i went to pick up a new pipe, and in the back of my mind i was thinking "i should get papers". joints are very discreet, easy to ditch in a pinch, and though i had never rolled joints before, i thought i should try. so, i picked up a random pack of papers called "Puff: Choice Hemp Papers". they're not sold over grasscity, the website mentioned on the back of the pack (www.puffpapers.com) is down or just gone, and i found Puff mentioned on a site devoted to rare and collectable rolling papers. what is the deal with these things? has anyone ever heard of them before? has anyone had trouble finding them?

i tried them out, and i quite liked them. they're lightweight, all natural gum, pure hemp, no flavour to them, and burn slow. my joints turned out pretty well too.

2. havnet tried that particular brand i think but i like hemp papers because I think they burn slower...

3. i like E.Z. Widers myself. they give ya more to role with. i always end up double rollin the others newayz so this just kinda saves time. there bout 1 1/4 inches wide i bielieve. but no, i havent ever heard of "puff" papers man. sry.

4. if im not mistaken, puff is a canadian company. ive used puff papers and they werent bad from what i remember. i have a puff bong that works really well

5. yeah, seems to be a BC company. poor english people must not get these papers... poor bastards.

6. yea i was thinking its from BC.

i know ive been In Puff pipes before.

Grasscity Deals Near You