?? Puff or Sex ??

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Tammy Puff, May 28, 2002.

?

Puff or Sex ??

1. Puff

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Sex

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Neither

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Neither if you HAD to choose

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. sadly..? That\'s biology and a matter of perspective. Sadly every women in sight isn\' trying to accost, assault and harrass us men. I think alot of people would be happier if chix would let it go, and not worry about what society labels them as (but then thats why alchohol was created). Depends on the situation as well, chix at my school don\'t want to be picked up on while just chilling on campus for example, (well some do) but go to the bars or a frat party and they can get down right aggressive (once again, alchohol allowing individuals to express what they want rather then worry about what others think).

2. If i had a choice, i wouldnt be able to decide sence both give me a time of extacy(extremely good time).

3. I dunno. Months ago, I would\'ve wanted some booty, but now I\'m more of a pothead then ever. But there are two things that come into my mind that aren\'t ganj related

one: Bros before Hos

two: my one friend who choose sex over puff became a pure asshole and nobody likes him no cuz he acts like a dick when were high

so I take a puff and pass.

[​IMG]

4. I believe it would depend on my mood!!! I ALWAYS want to \"bump uglies\", and I always want to smoke, but if I honestly had a choice.....I think it would be sex!!!! But guess what...........we don\'t have to choose HUMP & SMOKE AWAY!!!

5. sex or weed? thats a tough one..i would HAVE to say both..i remember when i lost my virginity i wasnt really \"fully matured\" if you know what i mean (i was 14) and i had to be stoned, if i wasnt stoned i wouldnt have done it, what age did you all lose your virginities in? i remember one of my freak friends is like half retarded and he just started smoking, he actually got laid but i think he pissed the chick off because he blew his load after like 3 minutes

6. I dont really know. I love weed with all my heart. I\'m just one of those people that doesn\'t spend their time flirting with girls. I just be myself. I\'m a pretty shy guy, but not really shy. I don\'t really have any social problems at all other than I don\'t flirt with girls unless I really find them attractive as a whole..which has happened like..twice.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.