?? Puff or Sex ??

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Tammy Puff, May 28, 2002.

?

Puff or Sex ??

1. Puff

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Sex

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Neither

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Neither if you HAD to choose

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. whoa wait a minute just because people here are stoners we dont look good? wait until I get my scanner fixed i\'ll post a pic of me not to sound narcasistic (sp?) but i\'m fine

2. yay or nay?
    i dunno, people say im cute but im just egh, like hey normal person walkin down the street but any cuteness/hotness whatever is made up for (or would it be made down for) when im blazed because of how stupid i act. i dunno good times haha but yah, im hella shy around guys until i get to know them real well.

3. ya you are pretty hot and i dont see why your shy well im shy when im not hi but when im hi i laf a lot and make a lot of jokes the best thing to do is get hi and fuck dont you think.

pees,holla

4. mmmmmmm pussy. Nothing greater in my opinion... Ok that is a lie, but it was magical. I\'d take fucking over weed ofcourse since i don\'t smoke anymore.. when i did i\'d do both, and then later when i got into Tantra i started to substain from being doped up on anything whilst i fuck a girl. I\'m italian so maybe thats why it\'s never been hard for me at all, but then again i don\'t often hit on a girl either ::rubs chin:: i like to mix it up. Being crazy is superb, and great when u can turn that \"oh yah baby gonna lay u down and do you alllll night\" barry mannilow feel on. Yes i worship the pussy. If your twat is worthy, i will live down town! i\'ll get a condo with a pool and garage maaan, it\'s like a resort. HOWEVER there are ground rules like... Clean It, Trim It, or While your at it, shave it!
    Thats all..
    i could get either at anytime. \"The road of excess leads to the mapalce of enlightenment\" yes i am buddhist. Adios mi guepas!

5. haha.. funny shit. I myself don\'t go downtown unless well Im fucked up and Im really trying to get mine. Call me selfish.. well.. because I am. But I have to agree.. no feeling compares in the world to busting a nut in puss(without a rubber) while high, its a little piece of heaven. So that\'s right kids, get high and have unprotected sex, you won\'t regret it.

6. well.... i\'m still a virgin, and from what i\'ve been told loosing that hurts... so i\'d rather being doing something that I know I\'ll like as opposed to something that will make me bleed.

7. oh please.. im obviously being sarcastic. Fine, Ill let the kids know. Kids, make sure u wrap it up before sex. When u find that special someone, and u both have sex tests, then try it raw and let us know how much better it feels.

8. Fair play, I kinda figured out that all the hassle of relationships shouldn\'t be hurried unless you can be emotionally detached and just physical. If you can\'t, then get high, relax and wait for a sensible time when you won\'t mess your head up. If that is a real post, looks a little melodramatic! :)

c ya

Belrik

9. ok ... so i\'m a newcomer to grasscity.com ... no one ever told me there was so much stuff-n-junque on pot ... i\'ve only been smokin for 16 years ... hubby has 25+ years in his \"grassonics\" career ... well i just voted in the poll and i chose to puff ... reason being, hubby is overweight ... 350+ ona 6\'1\" frame ... and I\'m unable to be on top becuz of my recent knee surgeries ... so we just smoke and cuddle ... hubby\'s working on losin\' the xtra pounds (#s) ... tomorrow is my 38th birthday ... if ya\'ll want to send me e-cards, you\'re more than welcome to ... i enjoy getting e-cards ... mainly with smoke and accessories, cats, bird-of-paradise & everything 100 Acre Woods (Pooh, Eeyore, Tigger, Piglet, Roo, Kanga, Owl, Rabbit, Badger ... not Christopher Robin, tho).

sorry this is so long, but when i\'m smokin\' i tend to ramble on and on and on and on and on ... well you get my drift of smoke up your nostrils and as it burns the hairs in your nose, you wonder why you\'re not smoking the joint that is in your hand ... so you take a toke and find out that it\'s gone out ... don\'t you JUST HATE that?

is there any SAFE way to ship grass? a friend of mine in Sweden wanted to send me some purple buds and i told him i didn\'t think he should send it. he said something about putting it in tightly packed aluminum foil, then putting it in a couple of sealed ziploc-type baggies then covering all of that with peanut butter and filling the box with kitty litter (NOT the used kind) and then mailing it to me ... seriously, i want YOUR opinion ... what do you REALLY think about this? i know it\'s not a good idea ... but do you have any other suggestions in mailing it?

well, i guess i\'ll have to cut and fill my sneakatoke again ... it never seems to last long ... tho i\'ve gotten better ...

ONE more ?: WHY is it, after smoking, that when i take a sip of liquid (soda, wine, tea, water) it makes me feel like i\'m zooming back down from my high ... i KNOW i didn\'t used to feel like that ... too many years of smokin\' maybe?

Toke on, my brothas & sistas!!
    Peace!

10. I would NEVER EVER ship any type of drug. you would be breaking federal & local laws.. its not worth it... besides, they\'re not stupid and Im sure there are other who have tried just what u are talking about

11. i totally agree with you ... i told my internationl friend that (known him for 12 years) and he seems to think that since it\'s legal over there (up to 18 grams on your person) and you can grow up to 10 plants on your property .... those are the *facts* he gave me ... i guess he thinks he\'s above the law ... if he does send it, maybe i\'ll just burn it w/out opening it ...

Peace!

12. haha.. take responsibility for a post on the internet? I don\'t pretend to try and be PC, esp not on the internet. Besides if anyone is naive enough to follow sarcastic advise on a smokers internet board, then maby we should just chalk it up darwinian evolution(not everyone\'s gonna make it, for the better of the species). I can \"spout\" any idea that I wish so long as it doesnt violate the rules of this board, thus the freedom to do and say what we wish(no matter how benign,stupid,rascist,etc..) thus the beauty of the internet. So why don\'t u stop worrying about me, and handle your own shit. (aren\'t u the guy you posted his pic on this thread? that was bright dude)

13. Zonedude, don\'t apologize!!!

We all have different opinions on things and quite honestly when someone posts something, I believe you should have every right, within reason, to reply in any matter you wish. I also believe that everyone has the right to post their opinions in the first place. If someone wants to post information that another doesn\'t agree with then debate them on it. That\'s how people either change their minds or learn to stand by their beliefs even more. We all have the right to our opinions, whether they be humble or not.

14. naw i totally agree with u dude, the only person I dare have unprotected sex is my girlfriend, because I know she\'s faithfull and we\'ve both had the tests(and she\'s on the pill so small chances of preg). Maby not worth the small chance to some of you, but it is truly one of life\'s pleasures.

15. Right I\'ll rather puff b/c I\'m not in any relationship and I don\'t sleep around

16. my girlfrend is awwsome causse she likes to toke just as much as i do adn like she woulld rather sm oke a joint with we and fall asleep on the floor than be all sluty and fuck every 10 minutes. when we were 15 it was a diferent story, it was all about the sex.its funny how your taste changes from when yer a teen and when your in yur 20s. hmm.

17. when I\'m stoned I could careless about sex, I\'m just not interested. So i figure if i could just smoke all the time i would be fine. Plus I havent gone to jail for having sex, and i dont go through any dry spells with sex.

18. lol

Get laid knowing you could be getting stoned
    or
    Get stoned knowing you could be getting laid

They both suck

19. blah blah.. do both. I don\'t understand u people who don\'t like to get stoned then fuk.. most people I know get horny as all hell when they smoke, and the fucking is so intensely good.

20. Right on the nail, my friend!!! :D be my friend first, then worry about the rest of it.

flirting is nice, but few women ( or girls for that matter) want to be accosted, assulted, harassed or any of those other things guys seem to think we like. in reality, whether we think it or not, women are looking for someone who would make a worthy mate. it\'s ingrained in us for life. sadly, it\'s ingrained in the male mind that they have to have sex (and reproduce) with every woman in sight. sorry, but those are the facts of life.... :)

don\'t TRY to pick up a girl. if it\'s right, believe me, she\'ll let you know... good luck, and remember, at least you made a friend along the way, and man, count yourself lucky. friends are often hard to come by. :) :hippie:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.