Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Publix Warehouse Drugtest Need answer asap!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by minceydice, Aug 31, 2017.

1. I know for the store jobs its a saliva test but im stressing so hard right now because i dont know what test the warehouse does. I have an interview in 2 days and if its a piss test im screwed. I searched for this but I couldnt find any answers..

Thanks!

2. Well, how did it go? Publix warehouse is a dope job, hope you didn't fuck up that opportunity over herb.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Publix Selector 8/20/17
    Its a swab test, smoked 40 hours before because they sprung that shit on me outta nowhere. Washed my mouth with hydrogen peroxide 5 times and Listerine mouthwash 5 times and brushed my teeth max 3 times. 30 minutes before going in ate some mcdonalds(supposedly eating a fatty food finesses the test) and swished a coke around in my mouth (acidic drinks kill the thc or some shit). then 5 minutes before my test one final swish of hydrogen peroxide and I was good to go. During the actual test i had the swab in between my teeth finessing it all day. Oh btw i was chewing on Altoids the entire day apparently this helps. It was an oral eze swab test but it didnt turn blue, seems that wasnt a problem for the lady that was administering the drug test. Took 7 days for my results to come back. Im writing this for anyone who was in a similar position as me as i was stressing all week waiting for the results. Around 6' 170 pounds fast metabolism. I passed that shit.