Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Public Service Announcement

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by MedicalMatt, Mar 18, 2009.

1. first girl is fuckin hot but she seems like the church girl who thinks premarital sex is also bad...and the rest are fuckin booky nerds who listen to everything their parents tell them and are afraid to meet friends.

2. people seem to think that becuase a teen is smoking weed, that they have a problem and have 'gone wrong'. I mean, when I was in high school, It was an all gifted school, fuill of kids taking collage level courses. Nearly all straight As or A/Bs. From my class, every single person went off to collage, plenty of them ivy league. And what do you know, among my class, the vast majority were smoking weed. Like, maybe 10 percent didn't, and most of them were on sports with constant drug testing. At other high schools in the area, kids were more into smoking cigarettes and drinking all the time, and they were the 'burnouts' and losers who have ended up at fast food joints.

If you judge based on what their life is like, and what kind of choices they make, those 'potheads' seem like the smartest in the bunch.

3. I want one of those Above the Influence shirts