Public Service Announcement

Discussion in 'General' started by mr_makaveli, Jan 22, 2014.

1. This is a PSA from mr_makaveli and is intended to the entire Grasscity Community. Put yo' motherfuckin' hands up if you're addicted to weed! Put yo' motherfuckin' hands up! Up! Now you notice how no one has their hands up, coz weed isn't f*ing addictive!!You're addicted? Want me to tell you what the problem is? It has 2 arms, 2 legs and a f*ing hollow head! Give up? It's YOU!!! Grow up, motherfuckers. makaveli out. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Something you wanna talk about big guy? Need a hug maybe?

3. Well, glad we got that all cleared up.

4. [quote name="sofakingstoned" post="19382397" timestamp="1390347499"]Something you wanna talk about big guy? Need a hug maybe?[/quote]I'm not going to turn down a free hug. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. [quote name="CMGarcia55" post="19382391" timestamp="1390347451"][​IMG][/quote]I laughed at this for so long lolSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. i had both hands in the air waving like i just don't care thats why I'm stoned with super long hair by the second sentence homie
    you lost me 

7. we already have a resident 2pac...thanks for your audition though and will be considered in the future

8. that niggas wack af anyway. tupac wouldn't approve 

9. oooh did he say that hope suge getem 

10. I'm addicted but haven't had any in the past few days. Not by choice.sent from underneath my balls

11. [quote name="ZombieJuice" post="19382616" timestamp="1390349790"]I'm addicted but haven't had any in the past few days. Not by choice.sent from underneath my balls[/quote] I feel your pain man, weed is such a dangerous drug. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

12. [quote name="mr_makaveli" post="19382724" timestamp="1390350699"]I feel your pain man, weed is such a dangerous drug. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum[/quote]It's not. Physically, i'm fine. I haven't had shakes or vomiting or not even sleeplessness...But there's a part of mind that keeps thinking... God, I really wanna toke up right now.Fuck what ya heard... if you're an everyday smoker... you're mentally addicted, you're lying to yourself'if you say otherwise.I know you're being smarmy with this post so I know you don't think it dangerous... nor do I.... but mentally addictive... fuck yeah.sent from underneath my balls

13. #15 Bill O'Really, Jan 22, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 22, 2014
    You ever seen Half Baked? That part with Bob Saget in the NA meeting?

"Addicted to weed? You ever sucked a dick for weed?"

You ain't addicted to weed, you is addicted to getting high!

14. [quote name="fearjar" post="19382762" timestamp="1390351307"]You ever seen Half Baked? That part with Bob Saget in the NA meeting?"Addicted to weed? You ever sucked a dick for weed?"You ain't addicted to weed, you is addicted to getting high![/quote]Whatever you say boss.sent from underneath my balls

15. [quote name="ZombieJuice" post="19382748" timestamp="1390351088"]It's not. Physically, i'm fine. I haven't had shakes or vomiting or not even sleeplessness...But there's a part of mind that keeps thinking... God, I really wanna toke up right now.Fuck what ya heard... if you're an everyday smoker... you're mentally addicted, you're lying to yourself'if you say otherwise.I know you're being smarmy with this post so I know you don't think it dangerous... nor do I.... but mentally addictive... fuck yeah.sent from underneath my balls[/quote]exactly, mentally. it's all in your head... you simply have weak self control. get some discipline and your life. unfortunately no one can teach you this, it must be self taught. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

16. [quote name="mr_makaveli" post="19382842" timestamp="1390352120"]exactly, mentally. it's all in your head... you simply have weak self control. get some discipline and your life. unfortunately no one can teach you this, it must be self taught. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum[/quote]Oh, im learning it now. Bet.Anyway, you might be right. But don't lie to yourself, no one is invinciblesent from underneath my balls

17. Who else watched this AT LEAST ten times?

18. I've been watching it for like an hour. Fucking hilarious.