Public Schools = Fun..?

Discussion in 'General' started by Del420, Nov 17, 2004.

1. I recall one day in school, back in 8th grade, I was blazed out of my mind, and I decided to fuck around with the table saw and a 2 x 4. Not a good idea.. Ended up with a huge ass red spot on my forehead and one angry teacher.. O_O.....

Anybody else got any stories about how you survived your days at school?

2. well... after smoking two bowls of some flame shit i was out of it for all of my first class. It turned out the next day we had a test on what we read... NOT cool

3. nothing really ..just staying all around fucked up on whatever drugs i happend to have from day to day... :D... :smoking:..

4. I smoke before gym alot, and normally i just chill out and watch the german exchange kids play ping-pong and shit, but the other day Dougie (my phys ed teacher) decides that everyone has to play dodgeball. Worse still, my dipshit friends (who didn't smoke that day) see that I'm baked, so they all go for me. Its fucking terrifying, volleyballs getting lauched at you when you're stoned stupid.

lol, i just re-read my post. I realize i go to a totally slack school. Who else plays ping-pong and dodgeball in senoir phys ed? And my teacher's name is Dougie for christ's sake!

5. is his last name Howard by any chance?

6. Shit they outlawed dodgeball in my school since some kid broke his nose and a thumb............i hate public schools.........the curriculum just straight up sucks balls.........

7. I'm kind of scared to smoke before school, lol. I'm sure people would notice and try to fuck with me and get me in trouble, not to mention the asshole teachers and administrators waiting to punish people for the littlest things.

8. Fuck I hated highschool everyone tried to pick a fight with me I rarely went to school stoned for fear of being caught and expelled.What I did do to get away from it all was immerse myself in good books.And because im a fast reader I finish a lot of my work faster, I get better grades and the muthermunster doesent bitch at me as much andI get money to buy my green happiness...

9. being high in school is the best

10. every drug ive ever done in my life ive experienced in school, and it was fucking awesome! the only really shitty time was this one time in woodshop my junior year. at lunch i popped 5 500 mg viccodin and by the end of 3rd i was straight up fucked up and lovin it. then 4th period is woodshop. i was helping my friend change a drill bit on the drill press and i turned the key like WAY to fucking hard and it drove the outside part of my thumb into the drill bit. it wasnt plugged in or turned on or anything, but it cut this giant gash in my thumb. still have a scar today, and it fucking hurts when i play slap on my bass. damn that drill press.

11. [quote name='Stonedgobln420']Fuck I hated highschool everyone tried to pick a fight with me IQUOTE]

same here, till one day i was high off some dank, laced with coke, first time so i felt all good an shit, dude started fuckin with me in ag class at the school farm, haha i hit him in the head with a big ass stick and drug him behind the shed...teacher was lookin for him for hours (i got scared hell i thought i killed him...anyways we got to skip like 3 classes that day it was great...from then on nobody fucked with me, i wander why?

i had fun the last year i was in school, i always got free weed from this girl, her bro was a big distributor in our area, u know tap it sometimes have weed all the time, so we'd always go to the parkin lot between classes and blaze....and stuff ;)

got called to the office one daylike 2 minutes after 1st period started they told me to bring my shit(think some punk ratted)...i had like a quarter on me i got from this girl in class , it was when i drove to school so i knew i wasnt gettin checked out, i ran to the snack machine, grabbed a honey bun and a coke, went to the can and poured all my weed on it and ate it...went to the principals office they checked my shit, took my stereo faceplate until after school(hell dunno why), by the time i was in 2nd period i was feelin awesome

i always took tests high too, helped me concentrate better, weed+adhd student=pays attention and good grades