Public Pool Sex

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Capsule Sun, Aug 9, 2012.

1. ewww man.

chlorine much?

2. yeah..

but little kids (and probably some adults) piss in there anyway..

so what's a little love juices added to the mix?

i fucked in a pool once.. did not enjoy.

like that other dude said, it's like rubbery and un lubed, i donno how to describe it.

3. Lol I fucked my girlfriend in the change room once or twice along with ripping my bong before hitting the pool right in the change room...

Never fucked a girl in a pool but yes shower sex takes forever cause of the rubber feel!

4. No consideration for your gal's health or the public..classy OP.

5. What you both did could lead to nasty infections for both of you

6. Hey now, I put my girl above all else, but neither of us had any clue it could be harmful. As for the public, IDGAF, people piss in there, I may as well blow my load.

So far so good it seems.

7. I poo in public pools

8. Op idk why everyone's gettin on your case about this, fuck your gf wherever you want

9. That's soooooooo 2012

10. Every time me and my girl hop in our public jacuzzi .... we look at each other and have this weird look on our faces because we both know we're taken a piss! If you dont pee in the pool, you aint cool! We dont fuck in the pool... doesn't feel good

11. I've never peed in the pool in my life. I piss in the shower and outside so it's not like I'm some piss freak but come on. Other people swim in that water, it goes in their mouth, etc. When did we as a society find that normal?

12. Just imagine all those kids swimming in the pool tomorrow....

13. 6 year old girl swimming with floaties on:

"Look daddy! I'm a fishy! blublublublublub!"

"That's nice, sweet heart. Don't swallow the water though."

later:

"Can we get ice cream daddy? My mouth taste bad!"

14. #35 ArrogantBasturd, Aug 10, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 10, 2012
    [quote name='"Jiggernex"']I've never peed in the pool in my life. I piss in the shower and outside so it's not like I'm some piss freak but come on. Other people swim in that water, it goes in their mouth, etc. When did we as a society find that normal?[/quote]

Lmfao.. dude piss is the last thing you need to worry about! Should we wear pool caps? Shower before we enter the pool? Do you belong to the H.O.A.? If you want to get technical girls bleed in that pool everyday! All the dicks, vag flopping around with std's, people with dirty assholes! Lets break it down... nah rather not! Thats what chlorines for...

15. serves them right for all that pee they make in there! :devious:

16. [quote name='"AW"']

serves them right for all that pee they make in there! :devious:[/quote]

You piss in the pool! I can see it in your text! How dare you...

17. Just pee bothers me. I'm not worried about flapping, bleeding std-infested vaginas.

18. Gotta get your priorities straight..

19. I had sex in a hot tub a bunch and it's never hurt any of them..good times