Public bathroom rituals

Discussion in 'General' started by smokekilla, Mar 23, 2012.

1. So today I wake up late and need to crap after eating junk food late last night.. Like ohh no I'm Gunna be late or I'm Gunna shit my pants.. I think fine I'll pinch it off I'm only 10 min from work .. I get to work and poo .. Ahh ... but before I poo my ritual begins ...
    1 check the surrounding area for anything unusual
    2 apply hand sanitizer to a napkins and wipe the set
    3 cover the seat fully with toliet paper
    4 make sure there is plenty of toilet paper to wipe my ass
    5 lock the door ..
    6 wash hands

I was wondering if I'm weird for doing these things? Is there Anyone else that is more scared of public wash rooms than me. Or have any other rituals before they go ?

2. mAKE SURE IM THE ONLY ONE IN THERE, THEN LOCK DOOR AND SIT DOWN ON PAPER COVERED TOILET AND SPARK BLUNT.

3. 7 leave the bathroom

4. I always wipe the toilet seat for what I assume to be duck butter

5. 1. Don't use them.

6. No routine here...but while we are on the topic of public restrooms:

Fellas, why close a door after your done in the stall? People that come in after you have to play an uncomfortable guessing game in order to find out if somebody is in their or not. Sure you could check for feet, but some stalls do not give you that privilege. Door open, empty. Door closed, occupied.

7. walk into bathroom.
    piss all over toilet seat..
    walk out without washing hands...

8. [quote name='"Ayron"']walk into bathroom.
    piss all over toilet seat..
    walk out without washing hands...[/quote]

I h8 u.

9. I used to be like you, till I got to college. After a while you get tired of putting paper on the seat. Now if it looks clean enough i'll just plop down on the very edge and poop.

Kids down my hallways are fucking gross though. they just shit and leave it there without flushing...fucking dirty ass cocksuckersss

10. #10 Led Zepp, Mar 23, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 23, 2012
    Is there anyone else who strips down completely naked to take a shit? Even socks, shoes, shirt.. :bongin:

11. I like to rub my dick all over the toilet to mark it as my territory before using it.

12. I always wash my head before I take a piss in a public restroom.

Then I leave without washing my hands

13. I thought I was the only one, but not in a public restroom maybe next time I'll try

14. use my spider grip to hold onto the ceiling
    place ass above toilet
    shit
    sometimes it gets in there.. most the time i miss and it gets on the floor but oh well at least my ass doesnt touch the seat right?

15. Hahahahahah this is crazy, my boy just told me a week ago that when we were in high school he did this...to each his own.

16. i shit on toilet seats

17. Op why do you wash your hands before you poop

18. I only do it in public restrooms if there is a hook to hang everything :smoke:

19. not in public but at home all the time haha

and i never sit on the toilet seat ever at home or in public i squat. i hate getting splashed. this avoids the splash. lol.

20. I live in a dorm so I guess it's public. Normally I make sure no one is in the stall next to me, shut and lock the door. Pull down my pants and boxers and either sit on my hand that's on the seat or legitly hover over it. These bathrooms are gross as can be. All I can say is thanks "God" I crap fast.