PUA thread

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by jnerps, Aug 9, 2012.

1. Skimmed through the first few pages. Lots of virgins trying to find the mathematical equation of sex.

And to people who cant talk to girls high? Why not? And you can do it drunk? Being fucked up doesn't hurt... at least not for me, because theres less internal social barriers... less mental inhibition etc etc.

Get in shape, make money, be social, be friendly, use drugs.

2. I didn't say you need to be as attractive as a movie star or a model, but it wouldn't work out if they considered you to be ugly.

3. I don't think any of the pua's here are virgins, as far as I can tell. Pickup to me isn't a quest for the perfect equation to get laid; rather, it helps me break through my social retardedness and meet new people, guys and girls. Getting laid is just a bonus.

I can talk to girls high, its just harder to be witty and charming on the spot. I prefer being sober, I'd rather not rely on drugs and alcohol to supply my confidence.

4. I don't think any of us are virgins. PUA is about attraction. The shit works. Read a book on influence (that politicians/CEOs read) and it will more or less follow the same psychological reasoning.

Nope. Weed makes me introspective, which isn't good for socializing. I could smoke to the point where my tolerance would negate this, but then what would be the point of getting high? Why would I need or want to be high to pick up girls. That doesn't make much sense to me. Alcohol doesn't make you introspective and almost has the reverse effect, so it is better suited for social environments.

Post a picture of yourself. I doubt you're ugly.

5. As much as I'd loved to I'd be too worried with getting busted/making a fool of myself.

6. Ugly or not, it shouldn't stop you from getting women. If you think you're unattractive, you're going to come off as unattractive. Just be comfortable with who you are, its all about the confidence.

7. Looks really don't matter much. I know guys who are butt ugly and have fucked decent chicks. Just get your body and fashion game on point and you'll be straight.

8. #108 jnerps, Sep 23, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 23, 2012
    Guys, I've lost the motivation to hit on girls lately!! I've got these 2 girls chasing after me, and I guess its made me lazy. 2 months ago this would have been awesome, but now I've decided its not enough. I don't intend on making a move with either of the girls anyways. (can elaborate if necessary, not that important though)

Is cold approaching acceptable on campus? I read somewhere that you should avoid hitting on random girls, since theres a good chance you'll see them again. So I've just been sticking to meeting girls through social circles, but being an engineering student, I've run dry fast... -sigh- :rolleyes:

9. pua master checking in.

10. Dude, fuck what society considers acceptable... I too used to only stick to social circles til I gradually stopped giving a fuck and started realizing I can get much better results by approaching everyone. Honestly, who cares if you get blown off and see her later?

11. #111 srsbsnss, Sep 23, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 23, 2012
    One of the biggest problems I used to have was the constant worrying about what other people may think of me. Over time, the realization that most people worry about what YOU think of them and not the other way around, was huge to me. Seriously, people pend FAR less time judging others than you may think. I still have days where my AA gets the best of me, but it's nowhere near as bad as it used to be, simply because of this simple truth.

this post isn't really directed towards you btw, I'm just ranting :smoke:

12. Good to have you. Too many "pua is bs" people posting, needs more puas.

I just don't wanna be known as the guy who walks around hitting on girls. I guess I'm just giving too many fucks still.

Also, is it possible to turn a girl I friendzoned into a fwb?

13. the guy who walks around hitting on girl is the guy girls want to fuck.
    a womans mind resembles a childs mind.

14. You blades rule. and that The Game type shit doesn't work. You just have to use natural game, guys. :) Shit works

15. You contradicted yourself, but that doesn't fucking matter. Yeah invite her over to "smoke and watch netflix" and have vodka :) Go for her muffin, and chomp it my friend, chomp it.

16. I originally got into pickup when I read 'the game' by Neil Strauss aka style. I learnt a lot about their methods and tested it out a bit, but the best advice I got was from Real social dynamics (Tyler durden) They talk about building natural game so you can be attractive without putting on someone elses persona or using lines. It's really not that hard to get with women because they want to be taken. you just have to put in the effort to get out there and find a girl. Girls are attracted to the nimbus, the metaphorical shining light around your head when you have 100% belief in your own faculties to function as a man. If you've been there you will know what nimbus I speak of... =P

17. Yeah, I've been fucking with Real Social Dynamics lately. And Simple Pickup.

18. You don't just need game to be SUCCESSFUL, most of us have other tools at our disposal, shiny watch on my wrist for example, nice clothes, white teeth.

Yall trying to run before you can walk, it's important to get out there and get shot down first, so that you dont get scared, then you can learn from all your books. Sometimes i would even walk up with the book to a woman in the bar and fuck with her, it's a great tactic.

Anyways, the most important part of this post is go out there NOW and get shot down as much as you can, you gotta get rid of the jitters and taste the bitter taste of failure, which isn't always a bad thing.

19. Red part: i think thats not necessary, but it can definitely help to have cool clothes and a watch and whatnot, the teeth part i do agree, noone wants a dude that doesnt even brush his teeth. But its all about what you do with the little (or not so little) you have, the way you expose yourself to the world that really matters.
    and being direct almost always works for me.

20. agreed. helpful, but not necessary.

I picked up a girl wearing my work clothes during the summer, when I was working as a landscaper. That means I was wearing filthy ripped jeans and an old shirt, and I reeked of grass and dirt.

The only problem is it's hard to be confident when you know you look and smell like shit :p