Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

PTSD & NJ Medical Cards

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by rosebud1313, May 20, 2018.

1. Ok NJ peeps... my husband & I both have PTSD & have valid diagnosis. What places in NJ did you guys go to for your second step? I’m in Northern New Jersey but am willing to travel anywhere in NJ. What were your prices? Any places where you didn’t have to go 4 times, etc? Please advise. [​IMG]❤️ Thank you!

2. I went through the process for my medical card last month in NJ, I knew my primary wouldn't register with the state or write me a cannabis recommendation, so I went to one of the doctors where you had to go for 4 visits. Unless it is a doctor you have been already seeing a while that is registered with the state, you need to go through one of the doctors registered with the state, and the four visits is to establish a bona fide doctor patient relationship

• Like Like x 1
  3. I got help from Dr. David Bonanno with my diagnosis for PTSD. He does a diagnosis online & it’s very helpful. Then I saw Dr. Frank Casella who helped me register. It was only 1 visit for Dr. Casella.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. You should know that NJ no longer requires doctor to be registered. Any doctor can
    now recommend cannabis.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1