Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

PTS from bad high?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by gingerboi, Sep 14, 2017.

1. A week and a half ago I got way too stoned and had a really rough time. Basically I kept feeling like I was going numb and spacing out really badly and I would have a panic attack each time. It lasted an hour before I fell asleep, and when I woke up an hour latter it was still happening just not as bad. Evenly after sleeping for another 5 hours it wore off. Since then whenever I feel a little numb I get a small wave of panic. Today I got went to the eye doctor and they dilated my eyes which always makes me a little dizzy and then worked out. I started feeling really numb and out of it, and got really panicked. Is it possible I have a very mild form of pts from such a shitty experience?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. No just no....

Billy.....

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. PTS? as in PTSD? Yeah I think people that actually have PTSD would find this post pretty offensive considering you got too high and think you have PTSD when many get it from fighting in a war, being assaulted etc.

• Like Like x 1
  5. From your reaction and the resultant "pts" I suggest you don't smoke anymore. It is dangerous to your mental health.

• Winner Winner x 1
  6. take a break / reset / come back and start with small amount as not to overwhelm your body.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. If you can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen Billy.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1