Psychotic Roomate

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by phishstyx, Jan 28, 2008.

1. So I started smoking recently and I figured my roomates were cool with it since well I was in the backyard doing it while they were there. Then the next day one of them went fucking psychotic. First off she is a 33 year old virgin and she starts yelling at me saying this is fucking bullshit and that I though we have respect here. She then calls her mom crying saying that I'm a druggie and that she is going to get a U-Haul to move out. She got some random thing saying that her dad is a cop and that she cannot morally live in a place with illegal substances. So I sucked up my pride and said I apologie and didn't realize it offended you that much. Only reason I did any of that is becasue I cannot afford to pay two rooms rent if she moves out. Fucking bitch. Oh well now I can only smoke when she is not there because the other ones don't care. But seriously you think she would have came to me about it instead of callilng her mom and crying to her. What a fucking baby.

2. sucks dude. but honestly, you should have known somethin was up with her once you found out she was a 33 y/o virgin.

3. Damn bro, get outa there asap!

4. How did you meet this roommate in the first place?

5. roomates.com
    I was desperate for a room and when I first moved in there was no pot. Now the other 2 are ok with it as long as I'm not keeping copious amounts or am not smoking it inside. She is just a crazy bitch. Pretty much I'm poor and cannot afford better living conditions.

6. Damn man, i feel for ya, crazy roomates are never a win, its best you try to figure out a different situation than living with her.